Windows 10: Laptop not able to start up windows 10

Discus and support Laptop not able to start up windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was in the middle of playing a game on my Acer Aspire 3 mode: A315-53-52GL when suddenly I got the blue screen telling me to restart my laptop. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gracym, Apr 25, 2020.

1. gracym Win User

Laptop not able to start up windows 10

I was in the middle of playing a game on my Acer Aspire 3 mode: A315-53-52GL when suddenly I got the blue screen telling me to restart my laptop. So I did, but then it led me to a loading screen which displayed the Acer logo along with “preparing automatic repair” I sat and waited a while but it didn’t do anything. So I restarted the laptop for it to then display just the Acer logo without the “preparing automatic repair” after a few seconds it just showed me a black screen. I then searched up on how to possibly resolve this issue by accessing the “choose option” blue screen page. Laptop not able to start up windows 10 [​IMG]

I then realised that there’s no “restart” option like I saw in multiple videos that I watched on how to fix this. Clicking advanced options leads me to six options. Those being:

•Start up repair

•Command prompt

•Uninstall updates

•UEFI firmware settings

•System restore

•System image recovery

I’ve tried all of these options but with no significant result. Here’s what happens.

START-UP REPAIR Laptop not able to start up windows 10 [​IMG]

.. for others a log file is shown to them but it’s not the same for myself. What does that mean?

COMMAND PROMPT

I’m able to access this but none of the commands I’ve seen given to others to help has helped myself. I’d list the commands I’ve tried but I don’t particularly remember them all letter to letter.

UNINSTALL UPDATES

Neither “uninstall the latest quality/feature update” work.

Laptop not able to start up windows 10 [​IMG]

The same thing is said for feature update

UEFI Firmware settings

I’m able to access this but not quite sure what I can do with the settings given my situation.

SYSTEM RESTORE

SYSTEM IMAGE RECOVERY

I’ve tried to follow countless tutorials but none has helped me resolve my issue. If anyone could give me some advice on how to possibly fix this or what the actual problem is, that would be great.
    Thanks in advance to anyone that responds

:)

gracym, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop not able to start up windows 10 - Similar Threads - Laptop able start

2. Unable to start up Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start up Windows 10 laptop: I uninstalled Panda Antivirus and unfortunately, the uninstall froze so I rebooted my laptop. Now my laptop won't start up properly. I get a blue screen of deathand the file mentioned in the error is nnsnahsl.sys, which apparently is related to Panda. To compound the issue:*I...
  3. Unable to start up Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to start up Windows 10 laptop: I uninstalled Panda Antivirus and unfortunately, the uninstall froze so I rebooted my laptop. Now my laptop won't start up properly. I get a blue screen of deathand the file mentioned in the error is nnsnahsl.sys, which apparently is related to Panda. To compound the issue:*I...
  4. Unable to start up Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Starting up laptop

Starting up laptop: I tried starting up my computer for school this morning and instead of giving me my login screen with my account, a “Choose keyboard layout” with a variety of different keyboard options, naturally i chose US. After that it led me to HP Recovery Manager giving me another...
  6. Not able to start up

Not able to start up: Hi, I uninstalled some non-essential apps Nike+Connect, Bonjour, iTunes, Vuze and then restarted my computer and it wouldn't load up. I tried all the different recoveries, including reformatting but it always stalls at around 6%. The message I am getting is: "System...
  7. Windows 10 laptop problem starting up

Windows 10 laptop problem starting up: The code was bad system config but ive tried resetting and it wont reset, “ problem resseting”. How do i fix this issue? Please help Ive tried everything...
  8. Laptop running Windows 10 will not start up

Laptop running Windows 10 will not start up: Hello, my laptop running Windows 10 will not start up. It just loops from the start screen which shows the Lenovo logo, then very briefly shows a message related to a software update, then powers off and then immediately powers back on. It then continues this process over and...
  9. not able to start up laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    not able to start up laptop: After new Windows update Tuesday I cannot reboot windows because the pin login access is not showing just shows the random screen picture, I posh the enter button and screen goes blurry not able to go any further?...
  10. laptop windows 10 start up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop windows 10 start up problem: (In command prompt) "Windows\system32\config"-the system cannot find the path specified'. How to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-windows-10-start-up-problem/29356e80-8100-4734-9570-251bfc5dfc14