Windows 10: Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in.

Discus and support Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a 2-year-old HP Laptop 14s-dk0xxx, my laptop's battery seems to be odd lately, if i don't plug in my laptop charger, my laptop will not boot, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JavaVedder, May 13, 2022.

1. Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in.

I have a 2-year-old HP Laptop 14s-dk0xxx, my laptop's battery seems to be odd lately, if i don't plug in my laptop charger, my laptop will not boot, i thought it was because i left my computer on 0%. I have used another electrical outlet in my house, and used another charger but nothing changed, anyone help me?

:)

JavaVedder, May 13, 2022
  2. Zeeba# Win User

0% availability (plugged in, charging)

If the battery is old it might have run its course but if that's not the can do the following to check what the problem

Computer laptop that is plugged in but not charging

• Shutdown the laptop
    • Remove the battery ( note some batteries cannot easily be removed you may need to consult your laptop manual on how to remove them)
    • Clean the battery and terminals with a dry clean cloth
    • Put the battery back
    • Turn on the laptop
    • If it still say plugged in but not charging dont panick continue to follow more steps below
    Reinstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.

This is the software that control battery settings power mode and so on

This article describes the steps in detail
    http://accatech.com/dell-laptop-plugged-in-but-not-charging-fix/

Zeeba#, May 13, 2022
  3. 0% available(plugged in not charging)

0% available(plugged in,not charging)

I have a Windows 8 acer laptop and have been using it for years. Last day it ended up showing 0% available (plugged in ,not charging ).Can I resolve the issue without buying new battery?

BhagyaLakshmiWF, May 13, 2022
  4. Graydrake Win User

Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in.

My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in.

1. Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in. - Similar Threads - Laptop charging while

2. 0% available plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    0% available plugged in but not charging: 0% available plugged in but not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0-available-plugged-in-but-not-charging/d36e7dcd-f476-45e9-b4ba-e763c5b1a0fb
  3. 0% available plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0% available plugged in but not charging: 0% available plugged in but not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0-available-plugged-in-but-not-charging/d36e7dcd-f476-45e9-b4ba-e763c5b1a0fb
  4. 0% available plugged in but not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MSI Laptop Plugged In Not Charging at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Laptop Plugged In Not Charging at 0%: So, 2 days ago I was using my laptop without charging and left it at around 15% battery life, then put it on 'Sleep' option without turning on the charger.The next day, I try to resume, and the battery is at 0% saying that it's 'plugged in, not charging'.I tried uninstalling...
  6. MSI Laptop Plugged In Not Charging at 0%

MSI Laptop Plugged In Not Charging at 0%: So, 2 days ago I was using my laptop without charging and left it at around 15% battery life, then put it on 'Sleep' option without turning on the charger.The next day, I try to resume, and the battery is at 0% saying that it's 'plugged in, not charging'.I tried uninstalling...
  7. Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in.: I have a 2-year-old HP Laptop 14s-dk0xxx, my laptop's battery seems to be odd lately, if i don't plug in my laptop charger, my laptop will not boot, i thought it was because i left my computer on 0%. I have used another electrical outlet in my house, and used another charger...
  8. Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in.

Laptop not charging even while plugged in 0% avaliable, plugged in.: I have a 2-year-old HP Laptop 14s-dk0xxx, my laptop's battery seems to be odd lately, if i don't plug in my laptop charger, my laptop will not boot, i thought it was because i left my computer on 0%. I have used another electrical outlet in my house, and used another charger...
  9. Laptop lags while Plugged in charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop lags while Plugged in charging: Hi everyone, I have a problem, my Laptop lags while Plugged in charging . I got dell inspiron 3480 about a year ago. I am facing a problem of lag while i am gaming or just web surfing. i have tried to fix the problem by changing additional power settings in power option and...
  10. Battery at 0%, plugged in not charging.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery at 0%, plugged in not charging.: Hi, Recently my battery has not been charging. Initially I would notice the battery status being "plugged in not charging". Removing the power cable and reinserting it would normally solve the problem. One night I plugged my laptop in to charge (while in sleep mode) and it...