Windows 10: Laptop not connecting to school wifi

Discus and support Laptop not connecting to school wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, whenever I try to connect to my school's WIFI, a windows security box pops up which asks me to type in a username and password, I've tried my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gurj0t, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Gurj0t Win User

Laptop not connecting to school wifi

Hi, whenever I try to connect to my school's WIFI, a windows security box pops up which asks me to type in a username and password, I've tried my windows username and password which worked for to see my other passwords for websites and stuff but nothing is working to get my school wifi

:)

Gurj0t, Sep 7, 2021

2. Connecting to School Wifi with Asus ROG laptop.

Okay so recently I got a new laptop (Asus ROG Zephyrus M) and for some reason beyond me it won't connect to my schools WiFi (I attend and live in a boarding school so this is quite needed (this WiFi has worked on previous laptops I have owned so I know it
    is just my laptop).

My laptop is fully able to connect to WiFi networks, as it can connect to my phones 4G Hotspot perfectly fine (it also works with regular home wifi). I don't know why my laptop won't connect, it just doesn't log in. Sometimes I can be typing in my username
    (for the WiFi) and it will just delete my username. Anyway, when I am actually able to type in my username etc. it just goes back to being unconnected - it looks like it's connecting but then just doesn't. I don't get any error messages, nothing. I've looked
    around on the web and also found nothing; maybe it's something really easy I don't know!

By the way my school WiFi is just a regular 'login' WiFi, when you click connect you have to login with and username and password. I don't know what type of security it is etc. sorry.

AdamCavanagh, Sep 7, 2021
  3. 赃 cat Win User
    cannot connect to wifi of school

Yes

I can see wifi networks when I switch on the wifi button.

Below the name of the school wifi, it says “secured”. Then tap to connect, so I input the login and password, it still said, I cannot connect to the school wifi network.

Information Centre says they either donot know what to do to solve this problem.

赃 cat, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Laptop not connecting to school wifi

Wifi connecting Setup

Hi all, (i have windows phone 7.5 (lumia 800))

in my school is wifi and i need connect to this wifi with this items:

- Connect wiht the certificates (1st .crt, 2nd .cer) - i have install this one)

- Setup the method to TLS

- Identificaton with my name

Question 1: Where can i setup this items?

Question 2: Our school wifi is (sps-roam). I have only one item in the wifi-list. But my friend with Android have 2 items with the name "sps-roam". One with WPA and one with another connect (and to this i want connect).

So i want conenct to school wifi, but after select the "sps-roam", this need username and password, but i need connect with the certificate.

Can you please write the step-by-step process? Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm sure, you understand me Laptop not connecting to school wifi :)

JanKolář, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Laptop not connecting to school wifi

1. Laptop not connecting to school wifi - Similar Threads - Laptop connecting school

2. can’t connect to school wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t connect to school wifi: Hi, I can’t connect to my school’s EAP security WiFi and I don’t know what to do. I have an HP 14t-ep000 windows 11 and I have been trying to connect all different ways but I can’t seem to connect to it. Every time I try to connect, it says “can’t connect to this network”...
  3. can’t connect to school wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can’t connect to school wifi: Hi, I can’t connect to my school’s EAP security WiFi and I don’t know what to do. I have an HP 14t-ep000 windows 11 and I have been trying to connect all different ways but I can’t seem to connect to it. Every time I try to connect, it says “can’t connect to this network”...
  4. My laptop won’t connect to school’s wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t connect to school’s wifi.: My laptop is having a hard time connect to my College’s wifi. My phone is able to connect automatically and everyone else’s computer is able to connect. I have to manually connect but it takes forever to connect and sometimes and doesn’t even connect. I have to reset my...
  5. My laptop won’t connect to school’s wifi.

My laptop won’t connect to school’s wifi.: My laptop is having a hard time connect to my College’s wifi. My phone is able to connect automatically and everyone else’s computer is able to connect. I have to manually connect but it takes forever to connect and sometimes and doesn’t even connect. I have to reset my...
  6. Cannot connect to school wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to school wifi: I am not able to connect to the school wifi but can connedt to any other wifi. It shows connected no internet, while working for others or shows some DNS error on google. How do i fix it? I have tried Troubleshooting, restarting, changing the wifi connection, putting on...
  7. Cannot connect to school wifi

Cannot connect to school wifi: I am not able to connect to the school wifi but can connedt to any other wifi. It shows connected no internet, while working for others or shows some DNS error on google. How do i fix it? I have tried Troubleshooting, restarting, changing the wifi connection, putting on...
  8. Why won't my laptop connect to my school wifi?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won't my laptop connect to my school wifi?: Our school gave us school chromebooks that connect to the Wi-Fi perfectly. They told us it was ok to bring in your personal laptop and so I did. When I tried to connect to the school Wi-Fi, it wouldn't show up. I didn't get how the school chromebooks can connect to the Wi-Fi...
  9. Windows 10 won't connect to school wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't connect to school wifi: I have had my hp laptop for 2 years now and at first it connected to school wifi and after a year it will not connect. My windows 10 sometimes will connect but after a few seconds it will show connected with no internet. At home it connects well. Ive for so long getting the...
  10. Connecting to School Wifi with Asus ROG laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to School Wifi with Asus ROG laptop.: Okay so recently I got a new laptop (Asus ROG Zephyrus M) and for some reason beyond me it won't connect to my schools WiFi (I attend and live in a boarding school so this is quite needed (this WiFi has worked on previous laptops I have owned so I know it is just my laptop)....