Windows 10: Laptop not detecting 3.5mm audio jack

Discus and support Laptop not detecting 3.5mm audio jack in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I've got an MSI Leopard laptop (GP 63 off the top of my head but could be wrong). It doesn't act like there is a headphone jack there at all. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nerdtendo64, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Laptop not detecting 3.5mm audio jack

Hey, I've got an MSI Leopard laptop (GP 63 off the top of my head but could be wrong). It doesn't act like there is a headphone jack there at all. When I plug things in, it never makes a sound and nothing shows up in my playback devices. I don't even think I have any drivers installed for handling the jack. Does anyone have any idea why?

submitted by /u/Nerdtendo64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nerdtendo64, Apr 7, 2020

2. How to manually send audio or detect the audio jack.

Hi, I am having an issue my headphones are not getting detected in windows. But when i tried with linux so its working. I don't want to spend money on my laptop .

So want to know is there any way to manually send audio to audio jack or manually detect audio jack . I have tried alot of drivers and fresh install of windows .

Please i know its possible to manually enable and detect audio jack in my laptop but the question is how.

I can't use any other OS i can't leave Windows . So please help me.

anshulgumber, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Laptop with sound with only 1 3.5mm jack

Just to clarify:

You want to connect a microphone and speakers to the single 3.5mm jack on your PC. However, when you use the splitter that came with your headset, the speaker volume is low because your sound driver thinks you've connected a headset. Or do you want to connect a headset and speakers to the jack simultaneously?

I'm guessing you have a laptop. What model do you have? Your driver may have a setting to tell it what is actually connected.

Laptop not detecting 3.5mm audio jack [​IMG]

PolarNettles, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Laptop not detecting 3.5mm audio jack

Audio jack seems not detect my headphone

I have a windows 10 laptop and up until yesterday everything was fine , and suddenly it seems that my audio jack doesn;t detect my headphone. I connect my headphone to the audio jack, but the sounds just came out my laptop's speaker. I've tried to switch to my earphone and the result is the same. I've tried several solutions like uninstalling my driver or trying to get to the sounds properties , but the results are the same. Please give me your help , and btw I'm new here.

tarkijowow, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Laptop not detecting 3.5mm audio jack

1. Laptop not detecting 3.5mm audio jack - Similar Threads - Laptop detecting 5mm

2. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  3. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  4. audio jack connected devices not detected in win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio jack connected devices not detected in win11: Hello, after getting my new rig I've noticed that no audio devices are detected after connecting them via audio jack. My first thought was that it affects just the front panel - but I plugged in the jaud1 connector, then checked the back panel too - no jacks are working on...
  5. audio jack connected devices not detected in win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio jack connected devices not detected in win11: Hello, after getting my new rig I've noticed that no audio devices are detected after connecting them via audio jack. My first thought was that it affects just the front panel - but I plugged in the jaud1 connector, then checked the back panel too - no jacks are working on...
  6. Audio issues - speakers and audio jack are not working - Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio issues - speakers and audio jack are not working - Surface Laptop 3: I have tried most things i could find to get the speakers and audio jack to work but they will not. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reseting the pc, checking to see if there are any other audio outputs connected there is not and have factory reset recovery the pc...
  7. Audio Jack Detecting Headphones But No Sound Playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Jack Detecting Headphones But No Sound Playing: Hi, my audio jack stopped working. My speakers work fine, it's just any device plugged into the audio jack. I've checked in Sounds and it detects my headphones, but when I try to test it no sound is audible but the computer shows it's playing, just a faint click. I've...
  8. to about audio jack detection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    to about audio jack detection: when i plugged in audio jack headphone jack , my pc can't detect the audio jack and sound audio is play external speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-about-audio-jack-detection/25a65b7f-cb9c-47b2-b051-22d4327c8619
  9. Audio jack not detecting headphones

in Cortana
    Audio jack not detecting headphones: So my headphones work fine i plugged them into my other pc and they worked. i've had this computer for about 4 months, it's never had this problem, i unplugged it to use in my other pc, but then when i plugged it back in it didn't show up as an audio device, i tried...
  10. Audio jack seems not detect my headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio jack seems not detect my headphone: I have a windows 10 laptop and up until yesterday everything was fine , and suddenly it seems that my audio jack doesn;t detect my headphone. I connect my headphone to the audio jack, but the sounds just came out my laptop's speaker. I've tried to switch to my earphone and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3.5mm jacks not working new computer

2. laptop not detecting audio jack

3. 3.5mm jack not detecting headset