Windows 10: Laptop not detecting wifi

Discus and support Laptop not detecting wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop is not detecting wifi signal of any of the broadband but if I create a hotspot network through mobile then it detects that.. Does this means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PUNENDRA KUMAR SAHU, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Laptop not detecting wifi

My laptop is not detecting wifi signal of any of the broadband but if I create a hotspot network through mobile then it detects that.. Does this means that it is not detecting signal of a particular band or vice-versa..

:)

PUNENDRA KUMAR SAHU, Dec 8, 2018

2. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 8, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Laptop not detecting wifi

laptop will not detect wifi anymore and ethernet not detected at times

My laptop has been running windows 10 very well for the past month. About 2 weeks ago my computer stop detecting wifi devices. just last week my computer has decided to stop detecting ethernet at random times. sometimes it lasts for 15 min. sometimes it lasts for hours. I do sometimes have internet for 15 min after startup but then it just loses conection. i have tried updating my wifi drivers but it says they are up to date. PLEASE HELP.

stevenespo, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Laptop not detecting wifi

1. Laptop not detecting wifi - Similar Threads - Laptop detecting wifi

2. Laptop not detecting Wifi options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop not detecting Wifi options: my laptop has suddenly stopped detecting my wifi. When I click on the globe symbol to connect to wifi it doesn’t detect anything. It is neither detecting my broadband wifi nor is detecting my hotspot from my phone. I tried the AI support on HP and have done everything it said...
  3. My laptop cannot detect WiFi

My laptop cannot detect WiFi: My laptop will randomly sometimes just cannot detect wifi. I ran the trouble shooter and it didn’t work. I tried network reset and that didn’t work either. Is there anyway to fix this?...
  4. Wifi not detectable

Wifi not detectable: Hello. I recently updated my Windows 10, however once the update finished my laptop had no capability to detect any wifi at all. I've tried disabling/enabling the driver and uninstalling the driver and restarting. [IMG] What options do I have to fix this issue?...
  5. No WiFi connections detected on laptop

No WiFi connections detected on laptop: Hi, I am just having some trouble with my laptop, because when I open the network bar, it shows no Wi-Fi networks show at all, I can't even turn off or on the Wi-Fi, it is frustrating me quite a lot. Here are my specs: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz...
  6. wifi device not detect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi device not detect: Hi guys My laptop(Lenovo G50-70) having Qualcomm Atheros QCNFA335 MODEL device. this device have Bluetooth and WiFi both in one device. Bluetooth working properly but WiFi not working, if i install WiFi driver it show device not found . after windows update WiFi not...
  7. Windows not detecting wifi

Windows not detecting wifi: I istalled windows on macbook 2017 partition and I am not able to connect to the internet. Windows cannot detect the wifi; error:”No network adapter” Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-detecting-wifi/1948e90f-2ef9-49c0-9635-1b2bf41f3fb7
  8. Unable to detect my wifi on laptop

Unable to detect my wifi on laptop: Hi, I am having trouble detecting my wifi on my laptop. All other devices in house can connect no problems. I can see all other wifi networks in area but not my own. Have down all the usual troubleshooting, updates etc but nothing seems to work. Was working fine 2days...
  9. Wifi not detecting

Wifi not detecting: Hi I am connected to wifi by name called My_Wifi, after I shutdown my machine/restart, I am not able to connect to same wifi that wifi network name even not showing in available network, but after I rename the same wifi network it shows in list of available network and able...
  10. laptop will not detect wifi anymore and ethernet not detected at times

laptop will not detect wifi anymore and ethernet not detected at times: My laptop has been running windows 10 very well for the past month. About 2 weeks ago my computer stop detecting wifi devices. just last week my computer has decided to stop detecting ethernet at random times. sometimes it lasts for 15 min. sometimes it lasts for hours. I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop not detecting wifi spots

2. phone wifi not detecting laptop