Windows 10: Laptop not getting any wireless connection .

Discus and support Laptop not getting any wireless connection . in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have had my laptop for quite a while now and a dew months ago, my wifi stopped. I would try to connect to wifi but after a while it would say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emeraldwalking1, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Laptop not getting any wireless connection .

I have had my laptop for quite a while now and a dew months ago, my wifi stopped.

I would try to connect to wifi but after a while it would say ‘limited connection’ that stopped now but now when i try to connect it would act like there was no network adaptor and would only show up with a button saying if airplane mode was on or off

Any help?

this happened in windows 8.1 but still doesn’t work when i updated to windows 10.

:)

emeraldwalking1, Jun 20, 2019

2. How to set up wireless network connection?

Hello everyone...

I want to connect wireless network connection to my laptop. But I don't know why I am unable to do it.. I am getting some error. I think some configuration setting kind of error. Can you please provide me some steps so that I can get my work done.
    Thankx!!

ashleysimpson052, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 20, 2019
  4. ACY
    ACY Win User

Laptop not getting any wireless connection .

Wireless Connections

I currently use Windows 10 Home Edition on my laptop and I suspect that there are some additional wireless connections configured. I thinks this connection may be used for snooping and seek your help in identifying these connections and also wish to understand how to control such thing from happening in the future.

There is one particular network that shows up in some tools but never on the wireless connections list on the list provided by windows. This network shows as an Open Network and is a cause of concern.

How do I check if there are additional networks configured on the laptop that allow the snooping to happen?

Regards

Thema:

Laptop not getting any wireless connection .

1. Laptop not getting any wireless connection . - Similar Threads - Laptop getting wireless

2. Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop: Hello everyone,I'm using Windows 7.I have an issue with my laptop this laptop only, every other mobile device works fine.When I connect to a wireless network, it works properly. But just after a while just about 5–10mins, the yellow exclamation mark appears and, voila, no...
  3. Laptop not connecting to wireless networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop not connecting to wireless networks.: About 2 weeks ago, my laptop stopped connecting to the normal wi-fi connections and I was having to use mobile hotspot to use the internet. Today, my laptop stopped showing any wireless networks and I am posting this question using a very inconvenient ethernet connection. I...
  4. Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.

Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.: the laptop i purchased recently connects to my tv using an hdmi chord, but i would rather avoid that if i could find another solution. So i look to do it wirelessly. my tv shows up in my bluetooth menu, but it says its not connected and the only option i have when i click it...
  5. Wireless connection of printer to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless connection of printer to laptop: I had a problem with the colour cartridge in my HP Envy 5640 printer. I replaced the cartridge with genuine new one. The printer is connected to the web and will print from my I phone but I cannot get it to connect wirelessly to my Lenovo ideapad 500 laptop. The scan/print...
  6. Cannot connect to any wireless network

Cannot connect to any wireless network: I am using a Fujitsu laptop with Windows 10 Home Vesion 1903 installed on 9/14/2019 and OS build 18362.449. From yesterday, I cannot connect to any wireless network. Although I can see them from the network available list, after click on the connect button, "Unable to...
  7. Connection laptop to wireless wifi

Connection laptop to wireless wifi: My pc 'sees' the wifi, but will not connect Password not problem as other devices connect with password Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-laptop-to-wireless-wifi/3eb5ea57-1bf7-435e-a7be-87897c8900af
  8. getting HP 17 Laptop to see 5G wireless connection

getting HP 17 Laptop to see 5G wireless connection: How to get HP 17 Laptop to see 5G wireless connection frim internet provider? / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-hp-17-laptop-to-see-5g-wireless-connection/49a9497f-eacf-4ead-abf6-ea308e804cfe
  9. Unable to see any Wireless Connection.

Unable to see any Wireless Connection.: my pc with windows 10 does not show any wifi or wireless connections. network adapter has correct driver and is working properly but troubleshooting shows the wireless adapter inoperable. i even bought and installed a new asus network adapter that is windows 10 compatible!...
  10. Unable to see any Wireless Connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to see any Wireless Connection.: my pc with windows 10 does not show any wifi or wireless connections. network adapter has correct driver and is working properly but troubleshooting shows the wireless adapter inoperable. i even bought and installed a new asus network adapter that is windows 10 compatible!...