Windows 10: LAPTOP NOT INSTALLING APPLICATIONS

Discus and support LAPTOP NOT INSTALLING APPLICATIONS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having issues with my laptop which started recently. When i try to install and application it shows me an error message with the heading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MusaIbrahim, Dec 30, 2020.

1. LAPTOP NOT INSTALLING APPLICATIONS

I am having issues with my laptop which started recently. When i try to install and application it shows me an error message with the heading "installer.exe - Bad image" and an error message that goes like this "C:\\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amsi.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f." and this happens to all the applications i try to install and it started recently.

:)

MusaIbrahim, Dec 30, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 30, 2020
  3. 0pTicaL Win User
    "Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Dec 30, 2020
  4. LAPTOP NOT INSTALLING APPLICATIONS

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

LAPTOP NOT INSTALLING APPLICATIONS

1. LAPTOP NOT INSTALLING APPLICATIONS - Similar Threads - LAPTOP INSTALLING APPLICATIONS

2. Application will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application will not install: I am aware that this question has been asked many times before but the answers seem to be different depending on the diffrent conditions that individuals have.I am receiving this message when trying to install a program. Any help would be gratefully received.Unhandled...
  3. Application will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application will not install: I am aware that this question has been asked many times before but the answers seem to be different depending on the diffrent conditions that individuals have.I am receiving this message when trying to install a program. Any help would be gratefully received.Unhandled...
  4. Installing applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing applications: I have run 'STEAM POWERED' on windows 8 since 2015. Purchased new PC with windows 11, June 2022. Why now is Windows 11 blocking install of my STEAM account, in effect denying my access to my pre-purchased commodities. Now where would that power come from!? Link from denial of...
  5. Installing applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing applications: I have run 'STEAM POWERED' on windows 8 since 2015. Purchased new PC with windows 11, June 2022. Why now is Windows 11 blocking install of my STEAM account, in effect denying my access to my pre-purchased commodities. Now where would that power come from!? Link from denial of...
  6. Problems with installed applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with installed applications: Hi, for some reason my computer will no longer open images because the Photos app is no longer working and is grayed out. That is not the only application in which I have seen this problem, I have the same problem with the other applications in the Store, I investigated and...
  7. Cannot install a 3rd party application on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install a 3rd party application on Windows 10 laptop: We just purchased a qnap nas server and we have been having issues with credentials on our laptops when interfacing windows explorer's mapped network drives with our nas. On one specific laptop we are unable to even install qfinder pro and we continually get the error "cannot...
  8. Failed to install application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to install application: Error says Insufficient privileges to access. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-application/f35982fa-abd8-4905-9175-b757dc6ca197
  9. Application installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Application installation: I have a Samsung S20 Ultra and am trying to set up windows authenticator app. The issue is that before I can finish installing the app it asks me for a code from the app, which of course I cannot supply because the app has not finished installing. Any help would be...
  10. installing legacy applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing legacy applications: In the past I have been able to install legacy software on windows10. And in the installed software selection there was a selection that would search and make changes so the software run properly. Now I can't find that feature and it won't even start install fron the...