Windows 10: Laptop not Listed in Continue on PC

Discus and support Laptop not Listed in Continue on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys I just bought a new laptop and it's set up with my Outlook account, which I use for all my PCs. I went to save a webpage on my phone but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GBat Multi DevicesAccount, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Laptop not Listed in Continue on PC

Hi Guys

I just bought a new laptop and it's set up with my Outlook account, which I use for all my PCs. I went to save a webpage on my phone but my new laptop isn't listed the list shows my 2 PCs, my previous laptop and my Surface Pro, but not my new laptop.

So far, as I have a new phone, I deleted it from my device list on my Outlook account and re-added it. I also uninstalled Continue on PC from my phone and reinstalled it. But still only the existing four devices, not the new one.

I assume the Continue on PC list does allow more than four devices to be displayed? If so, any ideas on what I can do to allow my new laptop to be included?

Regards,

Graham

:)

GBat Multi DevicesAccount, Apr 3, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 3, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Laptop not Listed in Continue on PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Laptop not Listed in Continue on PC

1. Laptop not Listed in Continue on PC - Similar Threads - Laptop Listed Continue

2. My laptop is in a continuous cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is in a continuous cycle: As i tried to factory reset my laptop, it shut off on accident. Now every time i try to start up my laptop the laptop gives the maessage: ''This computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click...
  3. Restarting on laptop continual

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restarting on laptop continual: I have recently 1 week had Windows 10 installed on laptop, today continual restarting appears. I have shut down but then white button continues to flash. I have looked at other comments but none of the actions mentioned work. I cannot type anything. The laptop has been closed...
  4. Restarting on laptop continual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting on laptop continual: I have recently 1 week had Windows 10 installed on laptop, today continual restarting appears. I have shut down but then white button continues to flash. I have looked at other comments but none of the actions mentioned work. I cannot type anything. The laptop has been closed...
  5. Restarting on laptop continual

6. PC continually pausing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC continually pausing: A few weeks back I noticed the mouse cursor started "pausing" as I move it around. It stops then rushes to catch up. It does this continually - every 3-4 seconds. I tried several different mice - wireless and corded - all do the same. Now I notice its actually the whole PC...
  7. New laptop with continuous BSOD

New laptop with continuous BSOD: Hello, I've recently purchased a new laptop HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0xxx (August 2019). I've always kept it up to date and I've never installed any counterfeited software. In the last few days I've bumped into BSOD quite a few times. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  8. Laptop stuck on restarting continuously

Laptop stuck on restarting continuously: I have an Lenovo Laptop that restarted and went to updating 68% and the spinning circle spun for over 2 hours. I forced a shutdown and trying to restart goes to the spinning dots circle on a blank screen after the p.o.s.t. screen. I intend to let it go overnight. If that...
  9. Continue on PC

Continue on PC: Hello, I'm setting up my new computer and linked my phone to it. I downloaded Microsoft Launcher on my Android device and the Your Phone Companion app. I am unable to utilize the Continue on PC feature to send pics or share websites to computer....it acts as if it cannot...
  10. Laptop continues reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop continues reboots: We are wanting to sell my sons laptop so we did a factory reset. We thought it was doing the reset but now the same process repeats: 1. "Acer explore beyond limits" for ~1 min. 2. The screen is on but no words for ~1 min. 3. The screen is off. 4. Back to reboots....