Windows 10: Laptop not loading

Discus and support Laptop not loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for a while now. Every time I turn on my laptop, a BSOD shows up and it restarts and happens again. The stopcode I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohklis, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Mohklis Win User

Laptop not loading

I've been having this problem for a while now. Every time I turn on my laptop, a BSOD shows up and it restarts and happens again. The stopcode I got was THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER . Can someone help me fix this?

:)

Mohklis, Jul 13, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Laptop not loading

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Laptop not loading

1. Laptop not loading - Similar Threads - Laptop loading

2. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  3. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  4. I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...: I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up came and I got shifted to windows 10 how can I fix it please help...
  5. I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...

I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...: I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up came and I got shifted to windows 10 how can I fix it please help...
  6. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...: What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-bought-my-laptop-and-whenever-i-try-to-create/c19994c3-ce76-4596-bbca-2c18cf179895
  7. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...: What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-bought-my-laptop-and-whenever-i-try-to-create/c19994c3-ce76-4596-bbca-2c18cf179895
  8. Just bought my laptop and whenever I try to create pin it's just load for hours .what can I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. How to turn on the laptop while the screen gets stuck at the loading stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn on the laptop while the screen gets stuck at the loading stage: Hello I was trying to switch on my hp laptop but i was unable to do it laptop is not turning on I tried while inserting the charging table caps lock is blinking and once or twice screen turned on but got stuck while loading how to fix this...
  10. How to turn on the laptop while the screen gets stuck at the loading stage

How to turn on the laptop while the screen gets stuck at the loading stage: Hello I was trying to switch on my hp laptop but i was unable to do it laptop is not turning on I tried while inserting the charging table caps lock is blinking and once or twice screen turned on but got stuck while loading how to fix this...