Windows 10: Laptop not playing music in stereo

Discus and support Laptop not playing music in stereo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a new laptop to use in our church sound booth. I need it to play stereo audio files where the left channel is a click track which only the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephChase1, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Laptop not playing music in stereo

I just got a new laptop to use in our church sound booth. I need it to play stereo audio files where the left channel is a click track which only the musicians should hear and the right channel is music which the congregation should hear through the loudspeakers. The sound only seems to be coming out in mono, though. I've gone into the Ease of Access audio settings and the button to "turn on mono audio" is off. I spent an hour on the phone with Dell customer support and he installed some updated drivers, but it's still not working. Any suggestions?

:)

JosephChase1, Jan 11, 2020

2. Playing Music via ford bluetooth Stereo, N95.

Anyone? Also I've noticed that when I'm connected to the stereo, no music is heard when it is playing. As soon as I debond, the music plays from the N95 speakers.

And yes, the car stereo volume IS up ;-)

crimminsky, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Stereo Mix does not play sound (Trying to play music through Skype)

I am trying to play system sound through Skype calls so that the other end can hear. I have tried using a Virtual Audio Cable for this but the quality is really bad, just sounds like I'm blasting a speaker into the mic. I've looked through online tutorials and most of them have a simple solution; Stereo Mix. I've enabled Stereo Mix, made it default device, enabled it through my mic in Skype audio settings. The only problem is, when I play a Youtube video, the sound doesn't go through. This is my sound control panel when playing music:

Laptop not playing music in stereo [​IMG]

As you can see the visualizer on the right side is completely silent, and it's not going through at all. I've tried numerous combinations (mic is default communication device, mic is disabled, stereo mix is default device, etc) and they all don't work. I've searched elsewhere for solutions and they are all faulty. I feel like I'm missing something huge here. Hope one of you can help me. Thanks

lolnoteven, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Laptop not playing music in stereo

Playing Music via ford bluetooth Stereo, N95.

I don't know about your particular car stereo, but if your car stereo support A2DP you should be able to just open the music player in the phone and select PLAY and it should play through the BT connection.

Is this not the case?

el_loco---01, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Laptop not playing music in stereo

1. Laptop not playing music in stereo - Similar Threads - Laptop playing music

2. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  4. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  5. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  6. stereo recording on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stereo recording on laptop: how can i record STEREO sound from turntable via receiver to a laptop, i did usb adoptor but NOT in stereo. and what is better usb or pin port, as mic input when recording?...
  7. A music started playing in the background on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A music started playing in the background on my laptop: A random music started playing in the background on my laptop. This happened while i was listening to a song on my laptop.the ranfom song over laped my song. I couldnt see any program running. The music stoped after a. While. Still i couldn't find any program that was active...
  8. Headphones not playing stereo sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones not playing stereo sound: Hi, recently my headphones broke and I bought a pair of headphones (JBL Live 650btnc) and when I am playing games like csgo, rainbow six siege etc it doesn't have left and right stereo and combines it into one channel. I have done research and I can't seem to find anything to...
  9. PLAYING MUSIC

PLAYING MUSIC: HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-music/cf886afb-a2a1-4f5e-949e-a032496a3530
  10. Stereo Mix does not play sound (Trying to play music through Skype)

Stereo Mix does not play sound (Trying to play music through Skype): I am trying to play system sound through Skype calls so that the other end can hear. I have tried using a Virtual Audio Cable for this but the quality is really bad, just sounds like I'm blasting a speaker into the mic. I've looked through online tutorials and most of them...