Windows 10: Laptop not recognising 3rd screen.

Discus and support Laptop not recognising 3rd screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have a laptop which I want to connect two screens to so there is three or 2 monitor screens without laptop screen. The laptop is a Lenovo L13... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WendyStrickland-Lord, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Laptop not recognising 3rd screen.

Hi I have a laptop which I want to connect two screens to so there is three or 2 monitor screens without laptop screen.

The laptop is a Lenovo L13 yoga with windows 10.

One screen is a Think Vision digital display LEN P27H-10, 2560 x 1440 with c-USB to c-USB.

One screen is an Asus VS248, 1920 x 1080 with VGA to HDMI.

Have a USB to HDMI or HDMI to HDMI, if required.

The issue is that the laptop will not detect the third screen.

The laptop will detect either monitor when the other is not connected so no issue with the monitors.

If the Asus is connected first and then the Think Vision, the Asus disconnects.

If the Think Vision is connected first the laptop will not detect the Asus.

I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting, repeatedly checking the detect button, changing leads, checking connections etc, all to no avail.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated as my work requires many applications running at the same time and my eyes are hurting.

Many Thanks

Wendy

:)

WendyStrickland-Lord, Jan 29, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 29, 2021
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jan 29, 2021
  4. tomcucm Win User

Laptop not recognising 3rd screen.

Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised

This doesn't work, I'm guessing this only works if both monitors are already working? I tried it anyway but it doesn't recognise that there are two monitors, it only recognises the second monitor which it thinks is the main screen. The laptop screen still stays turned off

tomcucm, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Laptop not recognising 3rd screen.

1. Laptop not recognising 3rd screen. - Similar Threads - Laptop recognising 3rd

2. 3rd Monitor stopped getting signal, worked yesterday, windows not recognising higher...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3rd Monitor stopped getting signal, worked yesterday, windows not recognising higher...: When i booted up my computer today, it only recognised my middle monitor, and the others were black. In the windows settings, i changed it from disconnect this display to extend desktop, worked on 2nd monitor, 3rd didnt't. It reverted it even though i clicked keep...
  3. Extending Monitors to 2nd and 3rd Screen while laptop screen off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending Monitors to 2nd and 3rd Screen while laptop screen off: I have a laptop and 2 external screens. how do I set the display such that I can close the main laptop screen screen 1 and only use the 2 external screens screen 2 and 3?...
  4. Extending Monitors to 2nd and 3rd Screen while laptop screen off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending Monitors to 2nd and 3rd Screen while laptop screen off: I have a laptop and 2 external screens. how do I set the display such that I can close the main laptop screen screen 1 and only use the 2 external screens screen 2 and 3?...
  5. Laptop not recognising headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not recognising headphones: Hi,So 2 days ago when I plugged in my headphones into my laptop to play some music, I noticed that the sound was coming out of the laptop speakers and not the headphones. And so from then on I visited multiple forums to try and fins out how to fix this problem I have. I have...
  6. Dectecting 3rd screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dectecting 3rd screen: Hi I am try ing to get 2 separate screens displayed on my laptop for work while working from home. The lap top is able to do this a sthis is my set up at work.I am using 2 of my home screens. The are working and connected to power I have gone to diplay and I have screen 1...
  7. Recognising a hello laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recognising a hello laptop: Is it true that only surface cameras are supported by Windows Hello face recognition? My company is offering me a working laptop, but I'm not sure how to say which ones supports hello face....
  8. scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party

scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party: I am trying to scan from my laptop to my scanner wirelessly. but don't know how. both are HP and laptop has windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-wirelessly-to-laptop-not-3rd-party/6182c441-c778-4bd4-94b7-7f5dc9ba444c
  9. Laptop not recognising usb

Laptop not recognising usb: Just got a new Asus x540s and I tried to back up my files using a usb but when I clicked on "add drive" the system could not find the stick, if I go into the drives I can see my stick from there ! any ideas ?*Confused 62793
  10. Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 from 2011. Windows 10 is installed and working, Using it right now but with an external monitor. Found several posts about booting into a black screen but they seem to only be the case when there is a cursor floating round as well. My problem...