Windows 10: Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?

Discus and support Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've never paired devices to my laptop before, so maybe this has always been an issue -- just an unnoticed one. I have now have a bluetooth keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bachang, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?

I've never paired devices to my laptop before, so maybe this has always been an issue -- just an unnoticed one.

I have now have a bluetooth keyboard and speaker that I want to pair, but they just... don't show up. I know there's nothing wrong with the devices because they show up as options for my work computer and phone (mac, iphone).

What else can I do?

I've already tried:

• updating my bluetooth drivers
    • updating my os
    • making sure my devices are on pairing mode (and they are, cuz my phone and work laptop are recognizing them)
    • restarting the trouble computer
    submitted by /u/bachang
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bachang, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 16, 2020
  3. M0UNIR Win User
    arc touch Bluetooth mouse not discovered by my laptop Windows 10

i did it but no change

Bluetooth devices adapter is updated and i can see my phone Bluetooth on the laptop and other Bluetooth around me except arc mouse

M0UNIR, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?

Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?

1. Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices? - Similar Threads - Laptop recognizing bluetooth

2. Bluetooth not recognizing any devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not recognizing any devices: Hi everyone, i recently bought a slate computer, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it as it doesnt recognize anything at all. i tried to update drivers, this platform is not allowing me to upload images is there any other way i can provide...
  3. Bluetooth not recognizing any devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not recognizing any devices: Hi everyone, i recently bought a slate computer, however i am having problems connecting bluetooth devices to it as it doesnt recognize anything at all. i tried to update drivers, this platform is not allowing me to upload images is there any other way i can provide...
  4. Why does my laptop not recognize a Bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop not recognize a Bluetooth device?: I bought a Wacom Intuos S Bluetooth tablet, but it only works when connected to a laptop with a cable. When I want to connect with Bluetooth, I can't even see the device recognized in the Bluetooth panel. I wrote to Wacom Support, but they say that the tablet is trying to...
  5. Why does my laptop not recognize a Bluetooth device?

Why does my laptop not recognize a Bluetooth device?: I bought a Wacom Intuos S Bluetooth tablet, but it only works when connected to a laptop with a cable. When I want to connect with Bluetooth, I can't even see the device recognized in the Bluetooth panel. I wrote to Wacom Support, but they say that the tablet is trying to...
  6. Why does my laptop not recognize a Bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.

Bluetooth Headphones not Recognized as Audio Device.: I have ATH-ANC700BT headphones that have been able to pair to my Windows 11 bluetooth easily, however after an update to the computer the headphones are no longer visible to the pc as an audio device and do not play audio. It is not the headphones, because they pair to my...
  8. Bluetooth not recognizing devices

Bluetooth not recognizing devices: So recently I upgraded my HP pavilion g6 from HDD to SSD, converted it to 10Gb ram, and also installed fresh OS on SSD but since then my Bluetooth doesn't seem to work. When I try adding new devices it just keeps on scanning. it doesn't recognize my mobile phones or...
  9. Bluetooth device not recognized

Bluetooth device not recognized: I am trying to connect my wireless sports stereo headsets, but my windows 10 laptop is not recognizing the device, and the 'allow a device to connect' option is disabled. Please help me out...
  10. Bluetooth device not recognized in Windows 10

Bluetooth device not recognized in Windows 10: Hi, I'm just setting up my Windows 10 Desktop computer. I have a Logitech K810 keyboard, it connects via Bluetooth, but I can't get my computer to recognize it. The Logitech site says it's compatible with Windows 10. On my computer, in the action centre, the bluetooth...