Windows 10: LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

Discus and support LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. I have an issue on installing bios from dell supports for my inspiron 15R 5537 Dell laptop. After downloading Bios asks complete your unsaved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HubertD'souza, Jul 25, 2019.

1. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

Hi.

I have an issue on installing bios from dell supports for my inspiron 15R 5537 Dell laptop. After downloading Bios asks complete your unsaved work and it requires Restarts. But when it restarts after not starts automatically looks like shutdown. Power led lights are on then CPU led not getting on due to restarts. Anybody can help this issue of my laptop not restarting

:)

HubertD'souza, Jul 25, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 25, 2019
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jul 25, 2019
  4. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

little cat, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

1. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS - Similar Threads - LAPTOP RESTARTS

2. Laptop + Monitor resets where to send signal to laptop instead of 4k monitor when restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop + Monitor resets where to send signal to laptop instead of 4k monitor when restarted: Hi, First up, this situation has been going on for quite some time (several years at least) I use the windows key + P to put signal from my laptop to the 4k monitor connected with miniport (only one available for 4k) the when I restart the computer or shut down until next...
  3. Laptop restarts when put to sleep, shut down, or put into hibernate after Windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop restarts when put to sleep, shut down, or put into hibernate after Windows 1903 update: My Dell XPS 9570 will automatically restart without being prompted to when I select any of the power options (sleep, shut down, hibernate, restart). It appears to execute whatever command I have selected, and then continue to restart within about 30 seconds of being put to...
  4. Malfunction USB ports and BSOD (when restarting), after closing laptop lid

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Malfunction USB ports and BSOD (when restarting), after closing laptop lid: Sometimes, when reopening my laptop lid after closing it, I find that my USB ports are not working (unplugging and replugging my USB devices does not fix it). I proceed to restart my laptop, and will end up being stuck at the "blue restart screen" for a very long time, or at...
  5. My laptop frequently restarts itself while I’m on it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop frequently restarts itself while I’m on it.: My laptop will restart itself while I am on it. It’s not a blue screen, it just glitches to black and then restarts to my lock screen. This will happen at least once a day but has been happening more frequently. It’s not from overheating, I have changed my settings to not...
  6. Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes...: I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Periodically, my internet connection gets the "No Internet Access" icon. I restart my router (Wireless) and the opened the popup just to see the flight mode button (not turned on) and there is no Turn on WiFi button. It kept happening for the last...
  7. Laptop Randomly Restarts and Sometimes it Shutdown

Laptop Randomly Restarts and Sometimes it Shutdown: Hello there, I am facing this issue for about 4 days from now, my laptop restarts randomly and sometimes it shutdown automatically even when i am working or playing a game on it. I searched for this error and got a lot of suggestions, but nothing worked. For example. The...
  8. Laptop restarting-Graphics/Display driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop restarting-Graphics/Display driver issue: Been using Windows 10 for a while. Just started getting stopcodes and Windows restarting. Seems to only happen when running a website with graphics. Using an older laptop with Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family WDDM 1.1 which has been discontinued and appears to...
  9. Laptop slows down on restart.

Laptop slows down on restart.: My laptop slows down massively when I restart it. I think windows is deleting drivers. Last time this happened I reinstalled nvidia drivers and it fixed it but I don't want to have to do that every time I turn off my pc. Specs: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz...
  10. Laptop Keeps Restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Keeps Restarting: After a Few Minutes of Being on My Laptop I get a screen that says PC error and needs to restart, which it does. Something about a Stopcode. However it Keeps Doing This. How can I Fix It From Happening. Also I have a 3 in Black Horizontal line near the Top Left Corner of...