Windows 10: LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

Discus and support LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. I have an issue on installing bios from dell supports for my inspiron 15R 5537 Dell laptop. After downloading Bios asks complete your unsaved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HubertD'souza, Jul 25, 2019.

1. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

Hi.

I have an issue on installing bios from dell supports for my inspiron 15R 5537 Dell laptop. After downloading Bios asks complete your unsaved work and it requires Restarts. But when it restarts after not starts automatically looks like shutdown. Power led lights are on then CPU led not getting on due to restarts. Anybody can help this issue of my laptop not restarting

:)

HubertD'souza, Jul 25, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 25, 2019
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jul 25, 2019
  4. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

little cat, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

1. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS - Similar Threads - LAPTOP RESTARTS

2. My Laptop having Win 10 Home restarts automatically due to bugcheck error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop having Win 10 Home restarts automatically due to bugcheck error: Hi My Laptop having Windows 10 Home Edition Restarts automatically When I checked event log, I found below error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8050b7e8ed5, 0xffffe08156546dc0, 0x0000000000000000. A...
  3. Windows 10 laptop can not type in search bar. Already checked services and stop and restart.

in Cortana
    Windows 10 laptop can not type in search bar. Already checked services and stop and restart.: Windows 10 laptop can not type in search bar. Already checked services and stop and restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-laptop-can-not-type-in-search-bar/1ebbf9fa-8c90-414f-b110-62098c985ced
  4. Please Help! Every Time I Restart My Laptop Something New Stops Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help! Every Time I Restart My Laptop Something New Stops Working: So earlier in the week I restarted my laptop - and when I tried to open a picture it couldn't find the picture. Then it couldn't find the app store. Now the option for wifi has totally disappeared - and yes, i reinstalled the drivers and nada. I swear to god, I'm about two...
  5. Win 10 laptop stuck at restarting everytime

Win 10 laptop stuck at restarting everytime: Hello, When I try to restart my win 10 laptop, It stuck at restarting every time. It doesn't restart and I have to force shutdown the laptop. Awaiting a solution....
  6. MY COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS RESTARTED WHEN I TURN ON MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY COLOR MANAGEMENT ALWAYS RESTARTED WHEN I TURN ON MY LAPTOP: When i turn on my laptop the display color is little bit yellow, when i open the color management i make advance setting which sRGB 2.1 and make it default, But when i restart my laptop it won`t work,the color it restarted to little bit yellow...
  7. laptop restart and shutdown slow process

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop restart and shutdown slow process: its taking lot of time for shutting down and restarting my laptop, screen gets off and still power button is showing on . almost it takes 1-2 minutes to shut down and restart...
  8. Laptop restart problem

Laptop restart problem: Hey, so I use an HP pavillion laptop to make music. Its fairly old but works really well, plus i recently replaced the battery so no worries there. I use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface which connects to my audio monitors. 9/10 times it works totally fine but sometimes...
  9. Laptop keeps restarting while I’m in remote access

Laptop keeps restarting while I’m in remote access: I’m trying to work from home by using vmware horizon client to remote access onto my work computer. My home computer works fine for nonremote use, but a blue error screen pops up and restarts my laptop after only a few minutes of using the vmware for remote access. I do not...
  10. Files deleting after restart the laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files deleting after restart the laptop: My system files and folders on desktop are getting deleted as and when I restart my laptop. how can I get rid of this , I followed all the steps given online in support. but still I am getting same issue....