Windows 10: LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

Discus and support LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. I have an issue on installing bios from dell supports for my inspiron 15R 5537 Dell laptop. After downloading Bios asks complete your unsaved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HubertD'souza, Jul 25, 2019.

1. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

Hi.

I have an issue on installing bios from dell supports for my inspiron 15R 5537 Dell laptop. After downloading Bios asks complete your unsaved work and it requires Restarts. But when it restarts after not starts automatically looks like shutdown. Power led lights are on then CPU led not getting on due to restarts. Anybody can help this issue of my laptop not restarting

:)

HubertD'souza, Jul 25, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 25, 2019
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jul 25, 2019
  4. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

little cat, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS

1. LAPTOP NOT RESTARTS - Similar Threads - LAPTOP RESTARTS

2. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  3. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  4. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  5. my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...

my shift key is permanently on i have restarted the laptop and it fixes itself for a bit...: laptop is only two years old but the shift key now comes on without me pressing it and i cannot get rid of it without restarting my laptop is there a quick fix as i am pretty sure its not the fault of sticky keys...
  6. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  7. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  8. MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.: I called MSFT support to because Bluetooth/phone link was notifying me constantly to connect a device and I could not turn it off. The support agent ran a scan and compare thing , restarted my computer and closed the ticket. Two hours later, comp restarted but with no task...
  9. MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.

MSFT support did something. Now laptop won’t restart properly.: I called MSFT support to because Bluetooth/phone link was notifying me constantly to connect a device and I could not turn it off. The support agent ran a scan and compare thing , restarted my computer and closed the ticket. Two hours later, comp restarted but with no task...
  10. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6