Windows 10: Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website

Discus and support Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I brought two apps on a different laptop and it was installed, however, I changed laptops and it showed up on the Microsoft Website but, when I logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WalkinDiseaster, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website

I brought two apps on a different laptop and it was installed, however, I changed laptops and it showed up on the Microsoft Website but, when I logged on to the Microsoft Store app the laptop didn't show. It does show that I brought the apps and, that both laptops are compatible with both apps Minecraft and Win Movie Maker.

:)

WalkinDiseaster, Apr 29, 2021

2. my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft store ! PLEASE HELP!

just as the title says my laptop shows up in the microsoft website but not in my device list in the microsoft store. Im trying to download gears 5 so i can do the xbox play anywhere.

EvoXjosh991, Apr 29, 2021
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website

Microsoft Store installation list is not showing up, Unable to install game.

Hello,

I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install
    the game, it only shows the laptop device.

I have tried many things already.

• I am logged in with Microsoft account into the PC,
    • I restarted the PC many times,
    • When I run the Microsoft Store troubleshooter it says: "Can't connect to the sync service",
    • I tried this in CMD as admin: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, SFC /scannow,
    • my PC has latest updates,
    • all the sync settings are enabled.

The game I'm trying to install is Forza Motorsport 7, there is a free trial.

Thanks for the help

***Modified Title from: My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list***

JanVerderber, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website

1. Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website - Similar Threads - Laptop Showing Microsoft

2. New PC/Windows 10: App does not show up in Microsoft store but on Microsoft store website,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC/Windows 10: App does not show up in Microsoft store but on Microsoft store website,...: I have a new PC with a fresh installation of Windows 10. I am logged in with a new Microsoft account. Windows 10 is updated.I installed several streaming apps from the Microsoft store Amazon Prime Video, Netflix etc., no issues.I tried to install Max HBO and Peacock. The...
  3. New PC/Windows 10: App does not show up in Microsoft store but on Microsoft store website,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New PC/Windows 10: App does not show up in Microsoft store but on Microsoft store website,...: I have a new PC with a fresh installation of Windows 10. I am logged in with a new Microsoft account. Windows 10 is updated.I installed several streaming apps from the Microsoft store Amazon Prime Video, Netflix etc., no issues.I tried to install Max HBO and Peacock. The...
  4. Microsoft Store not showing up. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not showing up. Windows 11: I recently finished setting up this computer. I can't find the Microsoft store anywhere. Not the search, task bar, or anything. Can anyone help me?...
  5. Microsoft Store not showing up

Microsoft Store not showing up: I went to repair the Microsoft Store because I had an error while downloading. When it finished downloading my microsoft store went missing entirely. I tried everything. I tried using the powershell, troubleshooting. I tried finding the store in Apps and Features but it was...
  6. Microsoft Store not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not showing up: I went to repair the Microsoft Store because I had an error while downloading. When it finished downloading my microsoft store went missing entirely. I tried everything. I tried using the powershell, troubleshooting. I tried finding the store in Apps and Features but it was...
  7. Microsoft Store not showing up

8. Microsoft Store Game not showing up as downloaded.

Microsoft Store Game not showing up as downloaded.: Yesterday I used the move feature in windows 10 add or remove programs to move a game forza horizon over to my new drive with windows 10 installed in it. This worked and I checked if forza was in the windowsappfolder and it was. The game doesn't show up as downloaded in the...
  9. my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...

my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...: just as the title says my laptop shows up in the microsoft website but not in my device list in the microsoft store. Im trying to download gears 5 so i can do the xbox play anywhere....
  10. My Microsoft store will not show up

My Microsoft store will not show up: So this is annoying me a lot. Right when I got this pc, the Microsoft store worked perfectly. A few months later, the store just stopped working. I would try to open it, and it would show the logo like it was about to open, and then it would disappear. I have tried restarting...