Windows 10: Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15

Discus and support Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I am ARJUN and I was using dual boot of Windows 10 and Android on my PC, Today when I wanted to uninstall the android from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARJUN2000HP, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15

Dear Microsoft Community, I am ARJUN and I was using dual boot of Windows 10 and Android on my PC, Today when I wanted to uninstall the android from my PC, I formatted the local disk in which android was installed but then after when I started my laptop, it gave me error to boot my PC.

I have attached the image of error below, please help me.Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15 [​IMG]

:)

ARJUN2000HP, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Fox34 Win User

GRUB loaded error

When I go to boot suse 10.2 with grub, after the bios checking It just displays; "LI." and stops. It just says LI and stops. I now boot with a install disk, then just choose boot from harddrive and it works. Any suggestions?

Fox34, Dec 3, 2020
  3. joe_bruin Win User
    Windows 10 install - grub loading, error 22

I was running Windows 7 on a Lenovo laptop. Installed Windows 10 using the "Get Windows 10" icon after reserving it few weeks ago. Now my computer doesn't get past a black screen with the error message:

Grub Loading stage 1.5

Grub Loading, please wait...

Error 22

joe_bruin, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15

GRUB loaded error

you could try reinstalling grub from the disk or doing an update and seeing if their is a new version of it. or you could go into grub options and tell it to write a new mbr and maybe set it to defaults.

Solaris17, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15

1. Laptop not starting Grub loading, error 15 - Similar Threads - Laptop starting Grub

2. GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error: I am looking to fix this GRUB rescue issue on my computer, last night i shut my PC down before heading off to bed, i turn my PC on this morning and it shows up with a grub rescue command type layput on my screens....
  3. Computer- GRUB Error 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer- GRUB Error 15: Hello everyone!I once again need your help.This time, I am very panicked with the problem. I had installed Android x86 a few days ago, but now I wanted to uninstall it. I went Disk Management Tool and formatted the drive in which I installed Android x86. Then I restarted it...
  4. Computer- GRUB Error 15

Computer- GRUB Error 15: Hello everyone!I once again need your help.This time, I am very panicked with the problem. I had installed Android x86 a few days ago, but now I wanted to uninstall it. I went Disk Management Tool and formatted the drive in which I installed Android x86. Then I restarted it...
  5. Computer- GRUB Error 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. GRUB error 22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GRUB error 22: Hi. My pc is not booting. I tried to install Android 12 and after rebooting, it continues to show grub error 22 as followstGRUB Loading stage1.5.GRUB loading, please wait...Error 22Plz help me how to enter safe mode when this is shown on the screen....
  7. GRUB error 22

GRUB error 22: Hi. My pc is not booting. I tried to install Android 12 and after rebooting, it continues to show grub error 22 as followstGRUB Loading stage1.5.GRUB loading, please wait...Error 22Plz help me how to enter safe mode when this is shown on the screen....
  8. grub rescue error

in Windows 10 Customization
    grub rescue error: After adding Ubuntu along side my windows os I reboot to get "Grub Rescue Mode" errors. How to correct so I can boot to windows or DOS or something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grub-rescue-error/ee2707d3-feba-4a42-a0e9-4e8506c9a113
  9. Dual boot laptop. Entering to the grub rescue. Error file '/grub/x86_64-efi/normal.mod' not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot laptop. Entering to the grub rescue. Error file '/grub/x86_64-efi/normal.mod' not...: I have a question very similar to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-boot-laptop-entering-to-the-grub-rescue-error/301e095c-1faa-4358-84bd-a0999b2fad0c (see subject line above). It was dealt with by Greg Carmack - Windows MVP. Details to add: I use...
  10. Grub rescue error message on windows laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grub rescue error message on windows laptop: I’m trying to fix my windows laptop, following a couple of different sets of instructions. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but this is what I’ve ended up with: [IMG] can anyone help me? sorry this photo is ridiculously large, had to do this on my ipad thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. grub error 15 file not found

2. GNU GRUB 2.02 ERROR 15

3. GRUB LOADING PLEASE WAIT ERROR 15

4. t grub loading stage 1.5 error 15 in my lenovo 450