Windows 10: Laptop not turning off - IdeaPad Z570

Discus and support Laptop not turning off - IdeaPad Z570 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever I click shutdown option on my Win 10 Home laptop, the screen goes black, while the power light is on and the other buttons are also on, please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by VriGamer25, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Laptop not turning off - IdeaPad Z570

Whenever I click shutdown option on my Win 10 Home laptop, the screen goes black, while the power light is on and the other buttons are also on, please help!

:)

VriGamer25, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Babu V Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

Hi Billie,

As Windows 10 drivers are not available for the synaptic driver. I would suggest you to download and install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

laptops and netbooks :: ideapad z series laptops :: ideapad z570 - FR

To install the drivers in compatibility mode, refer to this suggestion:

a.Right click on setup file.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Click on Compatibility tab.

d. Put a check mark on Run this program in compatibility mode for.

e. Select the supported operating system.

f. Put a check mark on Run this program as an administrator under Privilege Level.

If the issue still persists, install all the Windows updates (including optional updates) available.

Try this and let us know the results. We’d be happy to help if you need any further assistance.

Babu V, Sep 25, 2019
  4. RPZg Win User

Laptop not turning off - IdeaPad Z570

Thema:

Laptop not turning off - IdeaPad Z570

1. Laptop not turning off - IdeaPad Z570 - Similar Threads - Laptop turning off

2. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off: So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my microphone and camera is always turned off and it frustrates me since school is near and I need those functions. I also don't have the...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off: So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my microphone and camera is always turned off and it frustrates me since school is near and I need those functions. I also don't have the...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn off: Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning off. The f4 key itself works, but the when I just press the key without the fn key, which is what I used to turn on and off the microphone, does nothing. The mic itself works, people on Zoom can...
  6. lenovo ideapad z570 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lenovo ideapad z570 Bluetooth: My lenovo ideapad z570 will not connect to my Surface Bluetooth mouse. how do i make it connect?? Specs- 8 gb of ram intel core i7-2670qm wireless card- intel centrino wireless-N 1000 1000 gb hard drive...
  7. Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off

Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off: Ive tried everything i know, which isn't a lot, I've downloaded drivers on a different computer and installed them on the laptop and it hasn't made any difference. I'm at a loss. Please help Si...
  8. no wifi settings in my laptop lenovo Z570

no wifi settings in my laptop lenovo Z570: i installes all drivers but no wifi settings [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-settings-in-my-laptop-lenovo-z570/225b9127-194f-4cc3-8d8f-2a55dceab1da
  9. Turning off Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turning off Laptop: I hit restart and it just keeps running "Restarting" with circle. How can I get it to stop? Hitting On/Off button does not turn off laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-laptop/5c1cb7ce-dfe1-473c-a1d2-19c824c61c16
  10. Laptop turning off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turning off: I bought my laptop 2 years ago and for the past year if it is not plugged in it turns off after 10-30 mins of use. I can turn it back on but it still turns off, and sometimes i get a screen that says windows was not booted properly or something. I recently replaced the hard...