Windows 10: Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

Discus and support Laptop not turning on after blue screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was a error your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart on a blue screen, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Axel Reid, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Axel Reid Win User

Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was a error your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't and i plugged to charge, even not charging.

I googled this, and i saw alot of them showing to troubleshooting, bios update and more. But my laptop even not turning on.

My laptop is Asus vivobook s15, i recenly bought, it is new.

Help me. I'm scared

:)

Axel Reid, Apr 18, 2021

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Laptop not turning on after blue screen error

1. Laptop not turning on after blue screen error - Similar Threads - Laptop turning blue

2. Got blue screen error while turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got blue screen error while turning on my laptop: I don't know **** I am doing. first my internet stopped working when turned on my laptop after few days. I found out that diagnostic policy service is not working, searched online for posible fix noting worked . Then I restored my PC to a restore point. After like 5 hours it...
  3. Got blue screen error while turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got blue screen error while turning on my laptop: I don't know **** I am doing. first my internet stopped working when turned on my laptop after few days. I found out that diagnostic policy service is not working, searched online for posible fix noting worked . Then I restored my PC to a restore point. After like 5 hours it...
  4. Blue screen noodle looks error. Turned laptop off and turned it on again. Screen’s black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen noodle looks error. Turned laptop off and turned it on again. Screen’s black.: HelloMy laptop’s screen went black after an ntoskrnl error. The lights and fans still work, but the screen doesn’t turn on. I tried turning it off and on again, tried pressing keys randomly, didn’t work. Please help....
  5. Blue screen noodle looks error. Turned laptop off and turned it on again. Screen’s black.

Blue screen noodle looks error. Turned laptop off and turned it on again. Screen’s black.: HelloMy laptop’s screen went black after an ntoskrnl error. The lights and fans still work, but the screen doesn’t turn on. I tried turning it off and on again, tried pressing keys randomly, didn’t work. Please help....
  6. Having multiple blue screen errors after turning on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having multiple blue screen errors after turning on pc: I’m running windows 10 pro. I’m not sure if it was after I installed the new windows update or if it was after I installed some new softsware/drivers, but I keep having blue screen errors with my pc.I’ve tried to completely reset the pc clean install with all data erased from...
  7. Having multiple blue screen errors after turning on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having multiple blue screen errors after turning on pc: I’m running windows 10 pro. I’m not sure if it was after I installed the new windows update or if it was after I installed some new softsware/drivers, but I keep having blue screen errors with my pc.I’ve tried to completely reset the pc clean install with all data erased from...
  8. Having multiple blue screen errors after turning on pc

9. Blue Screen Error on Laptop

Blue Screen Error on Laptop: [IMG] Thank you for help. Tried almost everything. Can help. [Original Title: Laptop doesn't work.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-on-laptop/8c2b7714-b48d-497d-92c7-e6fcaa993b79
  10. Turn On Laptop - Error Bowser.sys Blue Screen

Turn On Laptop - Error Bowser.sys Blue Screen: Hello, I have a Laptop DELL Inspiron 14 3000 and and since I bought the laptop 10 days ago there is a problem: Everytime I Turn On my laptop the Blue Screen appears with the error Bowser.sys...