Windows 10: Laptop not turning on.

Discus and support Laptop not turning on. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MilanTheMyth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0d5bn/laptop_not_turning_on/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MilanTheMyth, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Laptop not turning on.

/u/MilanTheMyth, Mar 8, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Laptop not turning on. ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Zeeba# Win User

Laptop not turning on.

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Laptop not turning on.

1. Laptop not turning on. - Similar Threads - Laptop turning

2. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  3. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  4. my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...: it started recently, it is fully charged but i can't unplug it because it will completely shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-when-its-unplugged-the-moment/a3ee1ca8-9746-4760-ba48-8b034ef2b13d
  5. my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...

my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...: it started recently, it is fully charged but i can't unplug it because it will completely shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-when-its-unplugged-the-moment/a3ee1ca8-9746-4760-ba48-8b034ef2b13d
  6. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  7. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  8. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  9. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....
  10. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....