Windows 10: Laptop Not Turning On

Discus and support Laptop Not Turning On in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using a recently bought laptop to try and get some work done. It seemed to run smooth enough, until it got a blue screen. The progress was stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CrumpleThumpkin, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Laptop Not Turning On

I was using a recently bought laptop to try and get some work done. It seemed to run smooth enough, until it got a blue screen. The progress was stuck at 0% for hours, with seemingly nothing happened. That was until I believe my laptop ran out of battery. Im trying to charge it but Im not getting any response. When I try to turn it on, I get no response. I can't even hear any fans. Im not sure what to do. Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

CrumpleThumpkin, Oct 22, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Laptop Not Turning On ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Zeeba# Win User

Laptop Not Turning On

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Not Turning On

1. Laptop Not Turning On - Similar Threads - Laptop Turning

2. I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...: I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had 0% battery. The laptop is still working and still it doesn't shutdown by its self until the battery capacity has already been empty. I want to know how much battery capacity is left to...
  3. I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...: I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had 0% battery. The laptop is still working and still it doesn't shutdown by its self until the battery capacity has already been empty. I want to know how much battery capacity is left to...
  4. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  5. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  6. How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...: How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my device and also it's location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-track-my-laptop-if-theif-format-my/02d2b9c7-436a-42eb-b8e6-a7923ca665f7
  7. How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...

How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...: How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my device and also it's location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-track-my-laptop-if-theif-format-my/02d2b9c7-436a-42eb-b8e6-a7923ca665f7
  8. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...
  9. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...
  10. My laptop automatically restarts after my screen turns off, or my device goes to sleep.

My laptop automatically restarts after my screen turns off, or my device goes to sleep.: It happens every time when I leave my laptop idle for a while. After checking event viewer I can see an error regarding it "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power...