Windows 10: Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ?

Discus and support Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; PC Health Check app indicates that my laptop is not Windows 11 upgradeable because of the Processor. Yet when I review Microsoft's documentation my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SalCus, Nov 22, 2021.

1. SalCus Win User

Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ?

PC Health Check app indicates that my laptop is not Windows 11 upgradeable because of the Processor. Yet when I review Microsoft's documentation my Processor is specifically noted as in fact being upgradeable -- I5 6200U in a dell laptop running Win10 version 21H1. Anyone having similar issues?

:)

SalCus, Nov 22, 2021

2. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Nov 23, 2021
  3. No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ? - Similar Threads - Laptop upgradeable

2. how can upgrade my laptop to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can upgrade my laptop to windows 10: how can upgrade my laptop to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-upgrade-my-laptop-to-windows-10/4d426197-4a34-4889-af56-2d968670ba10
  3. how can upgrade my laptop to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can upgrade my laptop to windows 10: how can upgrade my laptop to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-upgrade-my-laptop-to-windows-10/4d426197-4a34-4889-af56-2d968670ba10
  4. how can upgrade my laptop to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop upgraded to windows 11 but my 6D premier embroidery software won't load. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop upgraded to windows 11 but my 6D premier embroidery software won't load. What...: I've tried loading 6D Premier software to my laptop with windows 10, it would get to a certain point and then bomb out.Now my laptop automatically upgraded to Windows 11....I need help to be able to load my Embroidery software....
  6. My laptop upgraded to windows 11 but my 6D premier embroidery software won't load. What...

My laptop upgraded to windows 11 but my 6D premier embroidery software won't load. What...: I've tried loading 6D Premier software to my laptop with windows 10, it would get to a certain point and then bomb out.Now my laptop automatically upgraded to Windows 11....I need help to be able to load my Embroidery software....
  7. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  8. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  9. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32