Windows 10: Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ?

Discus and support Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PC Health Check app indicates that my laptop is not Windows 11 upgradeable because of the Processor. Yet when I review Microsoft's documentation my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SalCus, Nov 22, 2021.

1. SalCus Win User

Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ?

PC Health Check app indicates that my laptop is not Windows 11 upgradeable because of the Processor. Yet when I review Microsoft's documentation my Processor is specifically noted as in fact being upgradeable -- I5 6200U in a dell laptop running Win10 version 21H1. Anyone having similar issues?

:)

SalCus, Nov 22, 2021

2. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Nov 23, 2021
  3. No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ? - Similar Threads - Laptop upgradeable

2. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  3. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  4. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...: I want to upgrade storage as it is too little and i have an SSD i want to replace it with, am i able to use my windows license i have in the old SSD on the new one instead? It is a laptop windows license so it came with the laptop i bought. I would like some assistance thank...
  6. Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...

Can i upgrade the SSD in my laptop and keep the same windows license that came with it when...: I want to upgrade storage as it is too little and i have an SSD i want to replace it with, am i able to use my windows license i have in the old SSD on the new one instead? It is a laptop windows license so it came with the laptop i bought. I would like some assistance thank...
  7. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  8. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  9. Laptop Stuck on white screen I think suggested upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.

Errors when upgrading Windows edition on laptop from Home to Education edition.: Hi,For reference: I am using Windows 11 home edition on ROG Zephyrus G14 and I am in Canada. I got my keys using my student account on Azure portalI am trying to upgrade the Windows on my laptop from the OEM home edition to the Education edition. I have two keys: one key for...