Windows 10: Laptop not working in India

Discus and support Laptop not working in India in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear I was using a HP Pavillion ( EnergyStar ) Laptop.It was smoothly working in UAE,but when i go to India and trying to switch on,it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sreejith Swarnan, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Laptop not working in India

Dear

I was using a HP Pavillion ( EnergyStar ) Laptop.It was smoothly working in UAE,but when i go to India and trying to switch on,it is not getting ON.Again i came back to UAE and trying to start,it is perfectly working.Many times i given my laptop to the service centers even in India and UAE.They did not find any difficulties.Could you pls help on this issue

Regards

SREEJITH

:)

Sreejith Swarnan, Dec 17, 2018
  2. suraswami Win User

Laptop LCD Screen - Where to buy in India?

My friend wants to know the place where he can get lcd screens for laptops. Which brand is the best one?

He is looking to replace the LCD on his Dell inspiron 630m WXGA TFT.

Please suggest some sites where he can find laptop spares to buy. If anyone knows any shop/website in india or that can ship to India please post or pm me.

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Dec 17, 2018
  3. India Develops 10 Dollar Laptop for Students

Sounds like any lame plan where a government tries to step into areas that they don't belong.

Besides, why do students NEED laptops, in India.......?

newconroer, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Laptop not working in India

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Laptop not working in India

1. Laptop not working in India - Similar Threads - Laptop working India

2. India black out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    India black out: the entire country of India and China have stolen your technology, and I'm not sure why you let this happen. But I worked with a dead President and we found pirated software all over the internet. I know the 7 layer networking model and tagged all my packets with my initials,...
  3. Microsoft Windows activation numbers for india are not working?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Windows activation numbers for india are not working?: Microsoft Windows activation numbers for india are not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-activation-numbers-for-india-are/7fbbecf3-a19b-4754-acfd-bd9a8dd5f423
  4. Microsoft Windows activation numbers for india are not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows activation numbers for india are not working?: Microsoft Windows activation numbers for india are not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-activation-numbers-for-india-are/7fbbecf3-a19b-4754-acfd-bd9a8dd5f423
  5. Microsoft Windows activation numbers for india are not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. In app Purchase is not working in india

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In app Purchase is not working in india: - Since last 1 year , i am trying to purchase dts unbound app and dolby atmos in dolby access, But it is not available in india. is there any way i can purchase it ?...
  7. In app Purchase is not working in india

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In app Purchase is not working in india: - Since last 1 year , i am trying to purchase dts unbound app and dolby atmos in dolby access, But it is not available in india. is there any way i can purchase it ?...
  8. In app Purchase is not working in india

9. Cortana not working in India

in Cortana
    Cortana not working in India: I have noticed that Cortana used to work smoothly with English India as a default language, till Nov-Dec'19. Unfortunately it has stopped working & typical message is obtained stating that "Cortana is not available in India" Please have it introduced soon as I was very much...
  10. Cortana not working in India..

Cortana not working in India..: I'm in India and I have set lang. and location to India But still Cortana says that I'm not available in your country.. *Sad Helppppppp!!! *cry 49532

Users found this page by searching for:

1. india @ not working windows laptop