Windows 10: Laptop not working

Discus and support Laptop not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have dell inspiron 3567 with 4gb ram and windows 10. I had done system restore as per the instructions of ome of the Microsoft agent through get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aditya3660, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Laptop not working

I have dell inspiron 3567 with 4gb ram and windows 10. I had done system restore as per the instructions of ome of the Microsoft agent through get help. After that when I turn on the laptop it shows dell logo and then it shows the blue screen that your device ran into a problem and we will restart for you with the stop code CRITICA PROCESS DIED after it is restarting again and again and I am not able to do anything. Yesterday it was showing that automatic repair couldn't repair your pc but today its not showing any things other than the blue screen and restarting continuously. I am very frustrated what should I do. I need very urgent help!!

:)

Aditya3660, Oct 21, 2020

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 21, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 21, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Laptop not working

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Laptop not working

1. Laptop not working - Similar Threads - Laptop working

2. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  3. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  4. My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?: My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-following-buttons-are-not-working/7cdb560d-67c4-46a1-afeb-3e5f76cc5890
  5. My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?: I have tried few steps like troubleshooting, driver update & also task schedule but could not find to solve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-following-buttons-are-not-working/f741810a-f1fb-4989-a7b7-9dd20c5b63e3
  6. My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?

My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?: My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-following-buttons-are-not-working/7cdb560d-67c4-46a1-afeb-3e5f76cc5890
  7. My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?

My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?: I have tried few steps like troubleshooting, driver update & also task schedule but could not find to solve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-following-buttons-are-not-working/f741810a-f1fb-4989-a7b7-9dd20c5b63e3
  8. My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend: I'm facing an issue with USB tethering on my laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH-HN310W . When I try to use USB tethering with my phone, it doesn't work. However, the same phone and cable work perfectly fine on my friend's laptop, which is also the same model as mine. I've...