Windows 10: Laptop on but no display

Discus and support Laptop on but no display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I tried turning on my laptop but there is no display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrkivio, Dec 9, 2023.

1. mrkivio Win User

Laptop on but no display

Hello I tried turning on my laptop but there is no display

:)

mrkivio, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Laptop on but no display

1. Laptop on but no display - Similar Threads - Laptop display

2. My laptop is displaying black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is displaying black screen: My laptop was completely working fine. But last night it gave me black screen, the fan, sound, light on the keyboard works fine. Most of the time i forget to charge my laptop and when i open it, it starts with critical low battery warning and also i forget to unplug the AC...
  3. My laptop is displaying black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is displaying black screen: My laptop was completely working fine. But last night it gave me black screen, the fan, sound, light on the keyboard works fine. Most of the time i forget to charge my laptop and when i open it, it starts with critical low battery warning and also i forget to unplug the AC...
  4. My laptop is installed window 10 home but it can't display photos in the folders. How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is installed window 10 home but it can't display photos in the folders. How can...: My laptop is installed window 10 home but it can't display photos in the folders. How can i solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-installed-window-10-home-but-it-cant/f52179ce-4216-4c6e-9b47-a55a0ce0324a
  5. My laptop is installed window 10 home but it can't display photos in the folders. How can...

My laptop is installed window 10 home but it can't display photos in the folders. How can...: My laptop is installed window 10 home but it can't display photos in the folders. How can i solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-installed-window-10-home-but-it-cant/f52179ce-4216-4c6e-9b47-a55a0ce0324a
  6. Laptop won’t display anything, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t display anything, how do I fix this?: I closed my laptop earlier today and did not power it off. When I returned to my laptop a couple hours later it was not displaying anything and the screen was off despite the light of the power button showing and the fan moving. I force powered off my laptop and turned it on...
  7. Laptop won’t display anything, how do I fix this?

Laptop won’t display anything, how do I fix this?: I closed my laptop earlier today and did not power it off. When I returned to my laptop a couple hours later it was not displaying anything and the screen was off despite the light of the power button showing and the fan moving. I force powered off my laptop and turned it on...
  8. Laptop display acting like two separate displays, causing insane screen tearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop display acting like two separate displays, causing insane screen tearing: Hello everyone.This is gonna be a long post so please bear with me, but I want to explain the issue in as much detail as possible.About two weeks ago, I was trying to install Roblox on my laptop, but for some reason it wasn't starting up. When I double click the game...
  9. Laptop display acting like two separate displays, causing insane screen tearing

Laptop display acting like two separate displays, causing insane screen tearing: Hello everyone.This is gonna be a long post so please bear with me, but I want to explain the issue in as much detail as possible.About two weeks ago, I was trying to install Roblox on my laptop, but for some reason it wasn't starting up. When I double click the game...
  10. Laptop displays just switches and keyboard also becomes not responding

Laptop displays just switches and keyboard also becomes not responding: So I have a HP Omen and I have a second monitor connected via HDMI with extended display, when I play a game steam the display of my laptop just blacks out and game pops up in the second display. Worst thing is that laptop keyboard and touchpad also becomes not responding so...