Windows 10: Laptop on but no display

Discus and support Laptop on but no display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I tried turning on my laptop but there is no display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrkivio, Dec 9, 2023.

1. mrkivio Win User

Laptop on but no display

Hello I tried turning on my laptop but there is no display

:)

mrkivio, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Laptop on but no display

1. Laptop on but no display - Similar Threads - Laptop display

2. Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?: I used to have Windows 10 on my laptop. I could easily wirelessly connect to my Smart TV. However, one day while starting my laptop, I received a note Would you like to upgrade to Windows11?, Well, I fell for it and pressed yes, after upgrading to Windows11, I could never...
  3. Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a real way to making Windows11 laptop to Smart TV casting / multiple display work?: I used to have Windows 10 on my laptop. I could easily wirelessly connect to my Smart TV. However, one day while starting my laptop, I received a note Would you like to upgrade to Windows11?, Well, I fell for it and pressed yes, after upgrading to Windows11, I could never...
  4. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem: Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-show-this-blinking-display-i-dont-know/429fd755-93a2-4cf0-9f6b-335b41e5455b
  5. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem: Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-show-this-blinking-display-i-dont-know/429fd755-93a2-4cf0-9f6b-335b41e5455b
  6. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  7. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  8. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...: Camera not working. Used Device Manager to access Camera and Display Adapter. Event logs say Camera opens, Display Adapter does not. List -Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8A56&SUBSYS_3FB517AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem91.inf Class Guid:...
  10. Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...: Camera not working. Used Device Manager to access Camera and Display Adapter. Event logs say Camera opens, Display Adapter does not. List -Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8A56&SUBSYS_3FB517AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem91.inf Class Guid:...