Windows 10: Laptop Out Of Control..

Discus and support Laptop Out Of Control.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have totally lost control of my laptop. The sign in page disappeared, then re appeaed rotated and I couldn't change it with up / down arrows. Even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xLiz, Jun 1, 2019.

1. xLiz Win User

Laptop Out Of Control..

I have totally lost control of my laptop. The sign in page disappeared, then re appeaed rotated and I couldn't change it with up / down arrows. Even when I can get to the sign in page, it immediately opens a facial recognition page..which I never even knew existed on the laptop. All help welcome

:)

xLiz, Jun 1, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 1, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Laptop Out Of Control..

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Out Of Control..

1. Laptop Out Of Control.. - Similar Threads - Laptop Control

2. Someone is taking over control of my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Someone is taking over control of my Windows 10 Laptop: I am the owner, hopefully the administrator and the only user of my laptop Lenovo Yoga 510 computer. It has Windows 10 operating system and Home Office 365. Every now and then when I try to open a saved file, I get a message 'This file is locked by another user. Should a Read...
  3. I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...: I got a lenovo thinkpad today and was uninstalling all the things I didn't need, and I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD Audio driver from my device and cant listen to anything, how do I get it back?...
  4. on laptop, plug in mouse ok, unplug mouse then no track pad control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    on laptop, plug in mouse ok, unplug mouse then no track pad control: I find I have to reboot, then unplug mouse to gain track pad control again. Is that normal? It would be much better to be able to unplug mouse, then control reverts to trackpad without a reboot. 131638
  5. on laptop, plug in mouse ok, unplug mouse then no track pad control

in Windows 10 Support
    on laptop, plug in mouse ok, unplug mouse then no track pad control: I find I have to reboot to gain track pad control again. Is that normal? 131638
  6. Scam Control Software on Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Control Software on Laptop: Hello folks!! It has been a while since I have been here. My days of providing advice are over, since a couple of strokes took care of them. This time would like to be at the recipient end, and ask for some help from the Windows10 team I consider the best. *Wink The Laptop...
  7. Laptop Screen brightness can't be controled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Screen brightness can't be controled: My laptop screen brightness can't be controlled but the control buttons for brightness on the keyboard has reaction (brightness slider) can move up and down. But the screen brightness has no reaction it shows maximum brightness, too bright for my eyes. Please some one can...
  8. Windows 10 laptop isn’t able to detect controllers using USB hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop isn’t able to detect controllers using USB hub: The USB controllers work without any problem when plugged in the laptop but when I plug 4 controllers at once using a hub, my Windows 10 laptop isn’t able to detect them....
  9. Xbox 360 controlled stopped working on Windows 10 - works on friend's Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controlled stopped working on Windows 10 - works on friend's Windows 10 laptop: Hi, For some reason my Xbox 360 controller has stopped working on Windows 10. The green ring flashes and then goes off. It works on my friend's Windows 10 laptop, so it isn't a hardware issue. I tried going into device manager and unknown devices. I uninstalled the Xbox...
  10. Wireless controller for playing games on Win10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless controller for playing games on Win10 laptop: Hi I have Win10 laptop and have many games on Microsoft Store like Asphalt. Can I use xbox wireless controller to play games on my laptop? Do I need more accessories with the controller like some receiver? Also can I join 2 controllers and play simultaneously?...