Windows 10: Laptop Out Of Control..

Discus and support Laptop Out Of Control.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have totally lost control of my laptop. The sign in page disappeared, then re appeaed rotated and I couldn't change it with up / down arrows. Even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xLiz, Jun 1, 2019.

1. xLiz Win User

Laptop Out Of Control..

I have totally lost control of my laptop. The sign in page disappeared, then re appeaed rotated and I couldn't change it with up / down arrows. Even when I can get to the sign in page, it immediately opens a facial recognition page..which I never even knew existed on the laptop. All help welcome

:)

xLiz, Jun 1, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 1, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Laptop Out Of Control..

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Out Of Control..

1. Laptop Out Of Control.. - Similar Threads - Laptop Control

2. What can I do to get my laptop back in my control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to get my laptop back in my control: Usersbmaes\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsTerminal8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\settingsjsonThis is what it tells me. I can't even find a home screen screen saver or nothing...
  3. What can I do to get my laptop back in my control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to get my laptop back in my control: Usersbmaes\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsTerminal8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\settingsjsonThis is what it tells me. I can't even find a home screen screen saver or nothing...
  4. What can I do to get my laptop back in my control

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?: I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it Back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-hp-audio-control-on-my-hp-laptop-how/ecc25195-49dd-4be2-bdde-ea98f0a2e75a
  6. I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?

I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?: I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it Back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-hp-audio-control-on-my-hp-laptop-how/ecc25195-49dd-4be2-bdde-ea98f0a2e75a
  7. I uninstalled HP audio control on my HP Laptop, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  9. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  10. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop out of control

2. laptop cpu is out of control how do i fix it