Windows 10: Laptop overheated

Discus and support Laptop overheated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello hello peeps So, today my laptop overheated. I wanted to test a game benchmark at max settings, it overheated and turned off. How long should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Laptop overheated

Hello hello peeps

So, today my laptop overheated. I wanted to test a game benchmark at max settings, it overheated and turned off.

How long should I wait until all the components will be at their lowest possible normal temperatures and the machine will be o-k to use again?

:)

Sweetsweetcorn, Jun 19, 2020

2. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jun 19, 2020
  3. laptop overheating

MS Explorer program is overheating my laptop

DANIELB719, Jun 19, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Laptop overheated

n-ster, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Laptop overheated

1. Laptop overheated - Similar Threads - Laptop overheated

2. My laptop is overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is overheating: I have a hp laptop HP 15-db0000 laptop with windows 10 home. I have been able to watch youtube videos smoothly on 720p quality until recently and watch movies on any other streaming sites for like 4 hours nonstop. then some weeks before it started shuttering on yt, just...
  3. My laptop is overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is overheating: I have a hp laptop HP 15-db0000 laptop with windows 10 home. I have been able to watch youtube videos smoothly on 720p quality until recently and watch movies on any other streaming sites for like 4 hours nonstop. then some weeks before it started shuttering on yt, just...
  4. My laptop is overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop overheating, fan doesn't turn on until unplug charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop overheating, fan doesn't turn on until unplug charger: I'm having a strange issue, and it seems that there is another well-documented issue of the opposite problem to mine: My Lenovo Thinkpad P15v when plugged in will start to get very very hot like almost burning to the touch!, but the fan does not come on. As soon as I unplug...
  6. Laptop overheating, fan doesn't turn on until unplug charger

Laptop overheating, fan doesn't turn on until unplug charger: I'm having a strange issue, and it seems that there is another well-documented issue of the opposite problem to mine: My Lenovo Thinkpad P15v when plugged in will start to get very very hot like almost burning to the touch!, but the fan does not come on. As soon as I unplug...
  7. Overheating and rapid discharge of battery with new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overheating and rapid discharge of battery with new laptop: i recently received a brand new laptop LT with win 11 preinstalled. the 1st day i spent updating the machine and then left it plugged in overnight after putting it to sleep by closing lid. This action was already set by default. The following morning after 8 hrs plugged in, i...
  8. Overheating and rapid discharge of battery with new laptop

Overheating and rapid discharge of battery with new laptop: i recently received a brand new laptop LT with win 11 preinstalled. the 1st day i spent updating the machine and then left it plugged in overnight after putting it to sleep by closing lid. This action was already set by default. The following morning after 8 hrs plugged in, i...
  9. how to stop laptop from overheating in hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to stop laptop from overheating in hibernate: hello there,I'm using a Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G2 ITL intel i7-1165G7 and 40GB of RAM, running Windows 10 pro, and every time I am done using it I unplug the power corde and put it into hibernate manually. Almost immediately after that the fans start to spin very fast and the...
  10. how to stop laptop from overheating in hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop laptop from overheating in hibernate: hello there,I'm using a Lenovo ThinkBook 15 G2 ITL intel i7-1165G7 and 40GB of RAM, running Windows 10 pro, and every time I am done using it I unplug the power corde and put it into hibernate manually. Almost immediately after that the fans start to spin very fast and the...