Windows 10: laptop overheating after windows update .

Discus and support laptop overheating after windows update . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know what has gone wrong with Microsoft but their **** updates has crossed the line. I know it's late to report this matter but i want everyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by akshaykr1, Jul 2, 2020.

1. akshaykr1 Win User

laptop overheating after windows update .

I don't know what has gone wrong with Microsoft but their **** updates has crossed the line. I know it's late to report this matter but i want everyone who is suffering with this issue to come out. So i had a laptop dell Inspiron 15 3000 ,i5 7gen, ram 8 gb, windows 10, amd Radeon m430.

Coming to the point , i got an update from the Microsoft ..update1903 and it *****ed up my laptop so bad it can't even survive 1 min of wake time due to overheating. I checked all the vents , changed batteries, changed chargers , thermal paste, changed ram , changed hdd whatever i could but it's still overheating and shutting down . I updated all the drivers to the most compatible ones and even tried changing bios version . But now it's sitting there in a corner of my room getting dust and i lost my money too. Can anyone tell the solution of this big problem.

:)

akshaykr1, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 laptop overheating

Hello,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop getting overheated after updating to Fall Creators Update. This may be due to a corrupted system file or your drivers needs to be updated. For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from updating your Flash Player, did you make any changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send a screenshot of your Task Manager? It's the log files of applications that is currently running on your computer. To do so, follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key.

2. Type Task Manager.

3. Click More details.

Meanwhile, we recommend running Windows Update Troubleshooter to check if you missed any update. Kindly download and then run the troubleshooter on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jul 2, 2020
  4. laptop overheating after windows update .

Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

Hi Microsoft

I use a Dell Inspiron 13 5368 laptop. The Windows 10 in my system automatically updated my laptop to the June 11, 2019 update (KB4503286) and since then I am experiencing extreme overheating issues with my system. My OS build is
    17134.829. Please suggest a way to rollback or solve this problem before my motherboard is toast.

Sincerely

Grim Reaper

grim_reaper69, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

laptop overheating after windows update .

1. laptop overheating after windows update . - Similar Threads - laptop overheating update

2. Laptop overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop overheating: Hello. Please help me . I have a problem with my laptop. The bottom of the laptop is too hot . When I touch it it is too hot I can almost fry an egg.The laptop gets too hot when I watch videos. Also I play at low graphics when gaming.In the past my laptop would be able to run...
  3. Laptop overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop overheating: Hello. I have some problems regarding my laptop here.While I was playing on my laptop the game was running smoothly but just after a few minutes the laptop overheated and frames dropped and the game lagged . But in a few seconds like maybe 40 seconds the game was smooth...
  4. Overheating of laptop

Overheating of laptop: My laptop get's overheated and slow's down cpu to 0.99 ghz and hence interrupt while running game's like even Asphalt 9.It started since last week. Don't know how is this happening. Any suggestions?...
  5. Laptop overheated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop overheated: Hello hello peeps So, today my laptop overheated. I wanted to test a game benchmark at max settings, it overheated and turned off. How long should I wait until all the components will be at their lowest possible normal temperatures and the machine will be o-k to use again?...
  6. Laptop overheating after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop overheating after 1903 update: Hey. After my Windows 10 updated to 1903 I experience overheating in all games to the point where my laptop simply shuts down. It never happened before 1903 and I've been using this laptop for many, many years. Even when I'm watching YouTube or Twitch the temperatures are...
  7. Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update: Hi Microsoft I use a Dell Inspiron 13 5368 laptop. The Windows 10 in my system automatically updated my laptop to the June 11, 2019 update (KB4503286) and since then I am experiencing extreme overheating issues with my system. My OS build is 17134.829. Please suggest a way...
  8. Overheating Laptop

Overheating Laptop: My laptop cutout due to overheating while my phone was tethered via USB. Could this have caused a power surge and damaged the phone's internals?(phone is working perfectly)...
  9. overheating laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    overheating laptop: OK so windows 10 installed installed its self 4 or 5 months ago , it caused my laptop to over heat so i spoke to tech support and they told me it was my fault as i would have to have my laptop checked out at my own expense which i did but there was nothing wrong with my...
  10. laptop overheating after windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop overheating after windows 10: after I upgraded to windows 10. my Asux x550LB laptop is now experiencing noisy and the fan wont stop spinning, overheating in idle mode. I tried Reset and still experiencing the same problem. My last resort is that I would downgrade back to windows 8.1. My question is:...