Windows 10: Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

Discus and support Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft I use a Dell Inspiron 13 5368 laptop. The Windows 10 in my system automatically updated my laptop to the June 11, 2019 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by grim_reaper69, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

Hi Microsoft

I use a Dell Inspiron 13 5368 laptop. The Windows 10 in my system automatically updated my laptop to the June 11, 2019 update (KB4503286) and since then I am experiencing extreme overheating issues with my system. My OS build is 17134.829. Please suggest a way to rollback or solve this problem before my motherboard is toast.

Sincerely

Grim Reaper

:)

grim_reaper69, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2019
  3. AM4A1 Win User
    Overheating Issue, I Think.

Thanks for the suggestions guys/gals but i don't think i'm ready for a whole new computer, i just wanted to fix the issue of overheating but i am pretty sure that i would be getting a new video card near november but i was also planning to get a macbook for a laptop.

AM4A1, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

1. Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update - Similar Threads - Laptop overheating issues

2. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding the laptop overheating issue: Hi!!I have hp pavilion p214dx laptop which is about 6 years old and I ran a cinebench test with a temperature monitor. it goes till 98 celsius at 100% load and when it is at like 50% it will be between 70 and 80. When the system is idle it is above 40. The worst case is the...
  3. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding the laptop overheating issue: Hi!!I have hp pavilion p214dx laptop which is about 6 years old and I ran a cinebench test with a temperature monitor. it goes till 98 celsius at 100% load and when it is at like 50% it will be between 70 and 80. When the system is idle it is above 40. The worst case is the...
  4. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. laptop overheating after windows update .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop overheating after windows update .: I don't know what has gone wrong with Microsoft but their **** updates has crossed the line. I know it's late to report this matter but i want everyone who is suffering with this issue to come out. So i had a laptop dell Inspiron 15 3000 ,i5 7gen, ram 8 gb, windows 10, amd...
  6. Laptop overheating after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop overheating after 1903 update: Hey. After my Windows 10 updated to 1903 I experience overheating in all games to the point where my laptop simply shuts down. It never happened before 1903 and I've been using this laptop for many, many years. Even when I'm watching YouTube or Twitch the temperatures are...
  7. network connectivity issues since windows update June 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network connectivity issues since windows update June 2019: Hello, Firstly, I have windows 10 and had NO problems connecting to the internet until I completed the last Windows update. Now, the only way I can connect to the internet is to connect directly to the modem. But I need my wireless connection back. Has anyone else had...
  8. No sound after Windows 10 Update June 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after Windows 10 Update June 2019: Just installed Windows 10 update, and now I have no sound on my PC. Not on iTunes, YouTube, videos, nowthing. I updated driver, all the usual fixes. I have speakers connected, volume on, the tests show sound but I do not here anything. I am so sick of this happening. Anyone...
  9. June 2019 Update

June 2019 Update: I have an Asus laptop with a SSD. I was working on my computer and when I was done, I clicked on "Update and Shut Down". About 3 hours later I came back and found my computer had locked up. I shut it down and it hasn't worked since. Now when I turn it on all I get is a black...
  10. June 2019 update

June 2019 update: Update installed last night - all night. This morning I get a black screen after it asks to sign in and an error message that System profile Desktop is unavailable. Only recycle bin is visible. Can’t open any files. How do I roll back to yesterday?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop is overheating after fresh windows 10 installation

2. windows phone overheats after june 2019 update