Windows 10: laptop pcmi slot

Discus and support laptop pcmi slot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What addaptors can i use in my dell E5520 laptops pcmi slot? Doe`s anyone Know what the sim card slot for? regards Topper. win 10 insider preview.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by toppergraph, Mar 24, 2020.

1. laptop pcmi slot

What addaptors can i use in my dell E5520 laptops pcmi slot?
    Doe`s anyone Know what the sim card slot for?

regards Topper.
    win 10 insider preview.
    sevral pc`s not hot with laptops.

:)

toppergraph, Mar 24, 2020

2. laptop pcmi slot

What addaptors can i use in my dell E5520 laptops pcmi slot?
    Doe`s anyone Know what the sim card slot for?

regards Topper.
    win 10 insider preview.
    sevral pc`s not hot with laptops.

toppergraph, Mar 24, 2020
  3. laptop pcmi slot

I think you are correct @dalchina laptop does have ExpressCard slot.

FreeBooter, Mar 24, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

laptop pcmi slot

laptop pcmi slot

Hi, perhaps you mean this:
    Expresscards (perhaps not that common?) replaced the older PCMCIA standard.

Review Dell Latitude E5520 Notebook - NotebookCheck.net Reviews

ExpressCard - Wikiwand

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-use-a-SIM-card-in-a-laptop

Conceptually a SIM card in a laptop allows to to access a mobile network connection so you can connect to the internet.

dalchina, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

laptop pcmi slot

1. laptop pcmi slot - Similar Threads - laptop pcmi slot

2. Issue with 4G slot on Win11 laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with 4G slot on Win11 laptops: I have an issue with a few new Dell Laptops with Windows 11 Pro installed, they have a 4G Sim Slot which is working fine for normal web browsing, internet access, etc. However we use an app which connects to a server on the internet they can login ok but then the app shows an...
  3. Issue with 4G slot on Win11 laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with 4G slot on Win11 laptops: I have an issue with a few new Dell Laptops with Windows 11 Pro installed, they have a 4G Sim Slot which is working fine for normal web browsing, internet access, etc. However we use an app which connects to a server on the internet they can login ok but then the app shows an...
  4. Ram slot cause laptop freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram slot cause laptop freezing: i have acer nitro-5 laptop that i bought a year ago. recently i started noticing that windows always freezes at startup, weather its shut down or even in sleep mode, once i open the laptop, the screen freeze. i have two slots 16 GB rams i removed one of the rams and the pc...
  5. Ram slot cause laptop freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ram slot cause laptop freezing: i have acer nitro-5 laptop that i bought a year ago. recently i started noticing that windows always freezes at startup, weather its shut down or even in sleep mode, once i open the laptop, the screen freeze. i have two slots 16 GB rams i removed one of the rams and the pc...
  6. Ram slot cause laptop freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how to check ssd slot in laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to check ssd slot in laptop: HP Laptop 15-da0xxx7th generation is ssd slot in my laptop as i am thinking to buy SSD but i donot know space is given or not from store i bought the laptop they said there is a slot of ssd in laptopthen i contacted hp suuport agent firstly they said there is a slot of ssd...
  8. Microsd Slot on Computer/Laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsd Slot on Computer/Laptop?: Okay so i have a security camera that I use a while back that stopped working. I was told to fix this... i need a micro sd card and need to download the correct firmware... then once its there... put it in my security camera to flash it... to try to fix it. I don''t have a...
  9. laptop pcmi slot

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop pcmi slot: What addaptors can i use in my dell E5520 laptops pcmi slot? Doe`s anyone Know what the sim card slot for? regards Topper. win 10 insider preview. sevral pc`s not hot with laptops. 151774
  10. Repurposing WWAN Slot on Lenovo X280 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repurposing WWAN Slot on Lenovo X280 Laptop: Warning: This is a "Does Anybody Know?" question. I've been looking for this info everywhere and can't find it anywhere. Here goes: I'm thinking seriously about buying a Lenovo ThinkPad X280 laptop. I've got a predecessor model, the X220 Tablet and it's been a great, great...