Windows 10: Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.

Discus and support Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop used to heat up a lot when playing games, leading to high fps. But recently, my laptop has stopped heating up a lot, which led to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by taski 456, Dec 6, 2023.

1. taski 456 Win User

Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.

My laptop used to heat up a lot when playing games, leading to high fps. But recently, my laptop has stopped heating up a lot, which led to a significant decrease in fps. I have tried to fix this by doing things such as reinstalling my graphics driver and putting my laptop on high performance mode in control panel. Neither worked for me. I even tried messing around in the Lenovo Vantage utility to see if I could do anything but it ended up not helping. How do I get my laptop to heat up when gaming so that it could get more fps? I used to get 130fps back then and now, I only get 80fps. Sometim

:)

taski 456, Dec 6, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much. - Similar Threads - Laptop performance decreasing

2. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Gaming
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  3. significant performance decrease

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    significant performance decrease: i have a gaming pc which runs very good on most games but today my pc has been acting weird and on games i have the worst fps just randomly like that.before i would have very good fps on a game called squad for example, where i would have 60-70 fps at best but now it is just...
  4. Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.

Laptop performance decreasing because it isn't heating up as much.: My laptop used to heat up a lot when playing games, leading to high fps. But recently, my laptop has stopped heating up a lot, which led to a significant decrease in fps. I have tried to fix this by doing things such as reinstalling my graphics driver and putting my laptop on...
  5. Decreased gaming performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decreased gaming performance.: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you....
  6. Decreased gaming performance.

Decreased gaming performance.: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you....
  7. Windows performance decreased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows performance decreased: So i did a new installation of windows from a Srttrail.txt error with a USB. Unfortunately my Lenovo Laptop has bad performance now running games. It was like 60 fps and now down to 12 fps....
  8. My laptop is heating too much

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is heating too much: Hi friends. My laptop is heating up and I feel the laptop is getting hot. Some times the core temp gives me a value of 96 Celsius and at the other time its between 50 and 80. For this should I use a cooling pad or are there any other upgrades to do and give me a quick reply...
  9. Why could the CPU suddenly be heating up this much?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why could the CPU suddenly be heating up this much?: [ATTACH] [In screenshot: Thunderbird was just starting, hence the high power usage, otherwise NONE of those programs + a couple more would have the temps at 72°C, except momentarily. Before submitting this post, I closed Thunderbird and still have temps mostly around 71°C....
  10. Why has my computer's performance decreased so much?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why has my computer's performance decreased so much?: A long time ago, I used to be able to run many games very smoothly. Now I can barely run some of the games I used to be able to run. I have factory reset my computer many times since it started decreasing in performance, so viruses aren't the problem (I'm assuming). The only...