Windows 10: laptop performance getting worse everyday

Discus and support laptop performance getting worse everyday in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my laptop performance is getting worse every day, a few weeks ago i could run most games at 100-150 fps, but now i can barely consistently keep up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ned_640, Jun 9, 2023.

1. ned_640 Win User

laptop performance getting worse everyday

my laptop performance is getting worse every day, a few weeks ago i could run most games at 100-150 fps, but now i can barely consistently keep up with 40 fps, i tried chkdsk, sfc, performed clean boot, updated graphics and chipset drivers, but it's still getting worse, my laptop has 8gb of ram, amd ryzen 5 3500u with radeon vega mobile gfx processor, amd radeontm vega 8 graphics card, which is integrated, ddr4 2400mhz 2033mb vram. the laptop is a lenovo 82c7 v15-ada, i've also done various other optimizations which didn't seem to help

:)

ned_640, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

laptop performance getting worse everyday

1. laptop performance getting worse everyday - Similar Threads - laptop performance getting

2. laptop performance getting worse everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop performance getting worse everyday: my laptop performance is getting worse every day, a few weeks ago i could run most games at 100-150 fps, but now i can barely consistently keep up with 40 fps, i tried chkdsk, sfc, performed clean boot, updated graphics and chipset drivers, but it's still getting worse, my...
  3. Worse performance after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worse performance after factory reset: Hi everyone, how are you? Basically I have done a factory reset for my pc did the keep personal files option due to some weird performance decrease in games over the past months but when it booted up after the reset was over, the windows performance got worse even though the...
  4. Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol: Is that true that windows getting worse and worse with updates or features lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-true-that-windows-getting-worse-and-worse/021ce365-52b9-4239-a05a-ca1ac587fb82
  5. Worse than expected gaming performance

Worse than expected gaming performance: Hey. Less than a month ago I was updating my graphics drivers. That time was a little weird though, my screens kept flashing more times than usual, they usually only flicker 2-3 times and then stop, but they flickered like 8 times then I got a windows popup saying some...
  6. Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse: Over the last several months up to possibly a year, my PC’s wi-fi connection has steadily gotten worse and worse. I went from having a fairly stable connection just about every session to not being able to connect to the Internet without having to restart or turn off and then...
  7. Computer performance gradually getting worse over the years?

Computer performance gradually getting worse over the years?: Hello, so I have this low-mid end pc and I've had this thing since I was a young buck, possibly around 7-8 years old. It's been around for as long as I can remember and it's been gradually getting worse.. I've once been capable of running games like CSGO on around medium...
  8. Windows laptop getting worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows laptop getting worse: On my friends girlfriends laptop (some surface laptop) I was doing homebrew stuff for his wii. Everything was fine until the next day they told me the main drive had a padlock with a yellow triangle. It progressed to the desktop missing to not being able to boot the os. What...
  9. PC Getting progressively worse

PC Getting progressively worse: Problems with my PC was tolerable at first, but now has become progressively worse without any causation that is noticeable. Before programs just freeze it either crashes or become non-responsible where nothing is interactable but "Not Responding message" but now, many...
  10. Laptop performance worse than before/Fan louder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop performance worse than before/Fan louder: I upgraded to Windows 10 about a week ago, and performance was fine. Then later on performance got worse. I notice lag in Firefox here and there and when typing sometimes (even right now). I usually just have Firefox, Steam and Skype open. Now the fan is louder than usual....