Windows 10: Laptop performance tanks below 10% Asus Zenbook UX330UA

Discus and support Laptop performance tanks below 10% Asus Zenbook UX330UA in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When my battery reaches 10% while not plugged in, the performance of my laptop tanks super hard. It makes it impossible to do anything without tons of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hnofchbri, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Laptop performance tanks below 10% Asus Zenbook UX330UA

When my battery reaches 10% while not plugged in, the performance of my laptop tanks super hard. It makes it impossible to do anything without tons of lag. I've turned off battery saver and set performance to "best performance" but it is still super slow. Is this a BIOS issue?

submitted by /u/hnofchbri
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hnofchbri, Jan 8, 2020

2. asus zenbook ux330ua asus splendid utility

just bought a asus zenbook ux330ua ..advertized with asus splendid utility, but was installed..i downloaded one but cannot not get it to run.need help

LyndonSutherland, Jan 8, 2020
  3. ASUS UX330UA Laptop overheating without task manager

Usually when your laptop is hot to the touch, its likely a hardware issue such as the laptop fan not working.

You should also also make sure all the latest driver updates have been installed:

I recommend you update the most critical ones: BIOS, Chipset, Display Driver, Network adapters.

BIOS:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/UX330UA/UX3...

If the BIOS update does not help, you should check to make sure the fan is actually working.

Andre for Directly, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Laptop performance tanks below 10% Asus Zenbook UX330UA

Asus webcam not recognized

Hello, i bought an Asus zenbook ux330ua with windows 10, 64 bit..everything works perfectly but my webcamera can't be recognized.. i tried everything, installing the drivers from the asus support center, reinstalling the windows, troubleshooting.. everything
    but the error is still the same 0xa00f4244(0xc00d36d5) .. i don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions? should i go on early windows version?

TheaDimitrova, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Laptop performance tanks below 10% Asus Zenbook UX330UA

1. Laptop performance tanks below 10% Asus Zenbook UX330UA - Similar Threads - Laptop performance tanks

2. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  3. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  4. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  5. 10 is updated printer performance is in the tank!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    10 is updated printer performance is in the tank!: Over the past several months ever time 10 is updated my printer performance tanks. HP LaserJet M451s color.Running correctly they will push 19 ppm. After a 10 updated they hardly print 6 pages per minute.The only fix so far is to remove the device/drivers and reinstall. What...
  6. Asus Zenbook. When

Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  7. Windows 10 with Asus ZenBook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 with Asus ZenBook: Hi, I would like to force a portrait view screen automatically when flipping the screen around behind my keyboard every time. And have it automatically set to landscape when using the ZenBook in labtop mode. In other words, Is there a way to have always - what ever...
  8. asus zenbook

asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  9. System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN): Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent. Have someone same problem and if...
  10. ASUS UX330UA Laptop overheating without task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS UX330UA Laptop overheating without task manager: So I own an ASUS UX330UA Laptop for about a year now, and I have noticed that area where the laptop battery is located (right above the keyboard) has been getting relatively hot to the touch and can hear the fans running hard when I am doing very simple tasks such as a simple...