Windows 10: Laptop 'physical problem'.

Discus and support Laptop 'physical problem'. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My asus vivobook flip 14 won't close all the way down. Like when I am done from using in it and I just want to flip it all the way down or close it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HayaAlthawadi, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Laptop 'physical problem'.

My asus vivobook flip 14 won't close all the way down. Like when I am done from using in it and I just want to flip it all the way down or close it after use. There a gap between the screen and the keyboard which is not a big deal but its annoying. Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

:)

HayaAlthawadi, Jan 20, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 20, 2021
  3. How to cool a laptop physically.

Hello,

I am having a Lenovo Ideapad 520 laptop. can anyone suggest me, how to make a laptop cool physically? Where is the fans located? Vents located for ventilations?? They are two vents on the below side. What is the purpose of these two vents? is it responsible
    for effective cooling? shall I place some object below to make the ventilation free? what should I do to make it physically cool? I have these sorts of doubts.

rashmiranjan1, Jan 20, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Laptop 'physical problem'.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Laptop 'physical problem'.

1. Laptop 'physical problem'. - Similar Threads - Laptop 'physical problem'

2. Physical Damage to Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Physical Damage to Laptop: Recently, I found myself in a frustrating situation while working on an essay using one of my older laptops. In a moment of frustration, I let out my annoyance by slamming my hand onto the lower right section of the laptop, the very spot where my hand usually rested during...
  3. Physical Damage to Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Physical Damage to Laptop: Recently, I found myself in a frustrating situation while working on an essay using one of my older laptops. In a moment of frustration, I let out my annoyance by slamming my hand onto the lower right section of the laptop, the very spot where my hand usually rested during...
  4. Physical Damage to Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is these physical problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is these physical problem ?: Excuse me, So my laptop was fall from my desk after that a Blue Screen pop up and say Error Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal.After restarting the Pc a few time the Laptop is ok it can run like normal But i just realize it the other problem these few day when i am using it and...
  6. Is these physical problem ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is these physical problem ?: Excuse me, So my laptop was fall from my desk after that a Blue Screen pop up and say Error Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal.After restarting the Pc a few time the Laptop is ok it can run like normal But i just realize it the other problem these few day when i am using it and...
  7. Is these physical problem ?

8. Possible physical RAM problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible physical RAM problems: So recently I bought a 8GB RAM for my laptop so I can make use of it faster, which it did, but a day after installing it, I've gotten a few BSODs that were all RAM/memory related. I found the dump files and most of these occurred while I was downloading game files which were...
  9. Physical memory problem

Physical memory problem: I already ask a Question link(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/physical-memory-problem/78b65f96-18cc-43a5-9208-258fe822a138?tm=1555938554427) but the Advisor Doesn't give any suitable advise of this issue please any one help...
  10. Physical Memory Problem

Physical Memory Problem: I doesn't how to mention this issue in simple words I used windows 10 since last 2 years but now I probably see my available physical memory is low so I upgrade windows version 1803 to 1903 but my laptop goes slow to slow down . When it become frustrated I install windows 7...