Windows 10: Laptop Playing Up

Discus and support Laptop Playing Up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have quite a few very specific problems that are going on with my laptop I own a Dell Latitude E5440 Earlier this morning I had spilled a little bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sharzy-, Jan 15, 2021.

1. sharzy- Win User

Laptop Playing Up

I have quite a few very specific problems that are going on with my laptop I own a Dell Latitude E5440

Earlier this morning I had spilled a little bit of coffee on my laptop, I shut it down and then cleaned up any coffee by patting a tissue everywhere. I started up my laptop again after I was sure I had gotten everything and I noticed it was updating so I waited for that to install. When I restarted it again this was when everything started playing up, and I'm not sure if it was the coffee or the update. The update failed to install when I checked so I thought it may play a part

So when I start up my laptop, the first issue is that whenever I left click, it always acts as if I'm right clicking at the same time. I will left click and srag and it will do the selection thing but it will also open the menu you get when you right click. Second issue is that the taskbar freezes and takes FOREVER to load!! I was sat there for almost 30 minutes waiting for the taskbar to unfreeze just so I could at least open chrome. When it did load and I could open chrome, the right click button wasn't working at all. When I tried to right click an image it wouldn't work at all. Whenever I tapped the track pad I have a habit of clicking things this way sometimes instead of using the left click button it wouldn't register that either. In relation to the taskbar issue windows sometimes freezes too. The laptop runs perfectly fine otherwise.

I tried to see if I could try installing the update through settings but it would stay stuck on 20% for ages and I gave up and shut the laptop down in the end. When I shut it down it was frozen on the configuring windows screen so I had to resort to pressing the power button. Nothing updated when I started it up again and nothing had changed or resolved.

Anyone got any clues?

:)

sharzy-, Jan 15, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Laptop Playing Up

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Playing Up

1. Laptop Playing Up - Similar Threads - Laptop Playing

2. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  3. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  4. Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes: I keep hearing this Ringing sound on my laptop every few minutes or sometimes seconds. I have no idea what programs it could be since I basically tried exiting out of all software that manages sound Nvidia broadcast and voicemod along with discord and a bunch of other...
  5. Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes

Awful ringing sound playing on my laptop every few minutes: I keep hearing this Ringing sound on my laptop every few minutes or sometimes seconds. I have no idea what programs it could be since I basically tried exiting out of all software that manages sound Nvidia broadcast and voicemod along with discord and a bunch of other...
  6. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  7. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games: my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-my-laptop-got-bsod/d4554e28-3fbc-4405-bc0a-92aa14cafc82
  8. can you help me ? my laptop got bsod whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I'm having trouble with my Samsung RF511 laptop on Windows 10. When playing games like...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm having trouble with my Samsung RF511 laptop on Windows 10. When playing games like...: Dear Support Team,I'm reaching out because I'm facing an issue while playing games like Roblox or Minecraft on my Samsung laptop RF511 model running Windows 10.The problem I'm encountering is that when I try to move the cursor while simultaneously pressing keys, such as WASD...
  10. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...