Windows 10: Laptop presented this screen, then started itself.

Discus and support Laptop presented this screen, then started itself. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop was sitting idle while I read a page, it then restarted itself without me touching it. After a while, again sitting idle as I read, this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Danca369, May 6, 2020.

1. Danca369 Win User

Laptop presented this screen, then started itself.

My laptop was sitting idle while I read a page, it then restarted itself without me touching it. After a while, again sitting idle as I read, this screen came up and froze; then restarted once again.

It seems to be working fine currently, so I am backing it up before it crashes again.

It is also important to point out, this has happened once before.

Laptop presented this screen, then started itself. b09de7a8-08d6-4fd9-9aff-f21d688bddca?upload=true.jpg Laptop presented this screen, then started itself. 13dea97b-2b45-4c9e-a898-18b4e368ae4b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Danca369, May 6, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 6, 2020
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, May 6, 2020
  4. Laptop presented this screen, then started itself.

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Laptop presented this screen, then started itself.

1. Laptop presented this screen, then started itself. - Similar Threads - Laptop presented screen

2. [Window 11] My laptop restarts itself every first start of the day and then blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Window 11] My laptop restarts itself every first start of the day and then blue screen: Hi all,Every morning when I turn on my laptop which running on Windows 11, it turns into blue screen with error code: Irql_not_less_or_equal most of the time this was the error code, sometimes different but I didn't manage to capture it.It happens every morning on first start...
  3. [Window 11] My laptop restarts itself every first start of the day and then blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Window 11] My laptop restarts itself every first start of the day and then blue screen: Hi all,Every morning when I turn on my laptop which running on Windows 11, it turns into blue screen with error code: Irql_not_less_or_equal most of the time this was the error code, sometimes different but I didn't manage to capture it.It happens every morning on first start...
  4. Laptop goes to lock screen by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop goes to lock screen by itself.: I have a problem. While i'm working on my laptop the screen suddenly goes black. I wait or click my mouse. Than one of two things happen. - I end up at my lock screen, log in and go on. option 1- power light turns of. it appears that my laptop has turned itself off. the black...
  5. Laptop goes to lock screen by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to lock screen by itself.: I have a problem. While i'm working on my laptop the screen suddenly goes black. I wait or click my mouse. Than one of two things happen. - I end up at my lock screen, log in and go on. option 1- power light turns of. it appears that my laptop has turned itself off. the black...
  6. Laptop screen dims by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen dims by itself.: Since updating to 21H1, my laptop screens will dim very frequently on its own.This is very annoying since I do photo editing and have calibrated my display and have to reset the brightness every so often sometimes in the middle of an edit. How do I stop the dimming?Edition...
  7. 1909 Still Not Presenting Itself as an Option to Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1909 Still Not Presenting Itself as an Option to Upgrade: We are a month away from the end of 1809 support and when I manually check for updates, 1909 still never presents itself as an option as the Knowledge Base articles show. Is there a way to seek it out or will Microsoft provide me with it as an option to upgrade before May 12?...
  8. The newtwork is not present or not started

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The newtwork is not present or not started: Hi, One of the user can not access any server on the network suddenly and getting error message. The network is not present or not started. Machine was fine in morning and user just went for lunch and after that issue accrued. After that if I login with another user still...
  9. Laptop starts but screen is black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop starts but screen is black: So my MSI Laptop is starting up but the screen stays black. I think I may have interrupted an update halfway through. I've looked around for answers and tried opening it up and removing the battery and replacing it, that didn't work. How can I fix this?...
  10. No media present error on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No media present error on start up: On start up on my HP Pavilion all in one (Windows 10) I often get "Checking for media / No media present" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-media-present-error-on-start-up/02b8e019-4c15-4684-b449-c418ab53f66c