Windows 10: Laptop pretty much dead

Discus and support Laptop pretty much dead in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IanJerram, Oct 21, 2021.

1. IanJerram Win User

Laptop pretty much dead

So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly started to fail. Now, within Windows Recovery Environment everything either fails to work reset my PC both options fail or says there is no admin account so I cannot enter into the command prompt or other options like rolling back drivers. I have a USB stick with the Windows 10 iso on it, but the laptop refuses to boo

:)

IanJerram, Oct 21, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 21, 2021
  3. TomoNagi Win User
    Motherboard dead?

Greetings,

I want to know if there is a way to check if the motherboard in my laptop is dead. When I turn on the laptop, the monitor remains black, but all the LEDs turn on and the HD LED blinks. I am pretty sure the problem is not with the monitor since it was replaced last year. The laptop is fairly new as well, at most only 2 years old.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

TomoNagi, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Laptop pretty much dead

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Laptop pretty much dead

1. Laptop pretty much dead - Similar Threads - Laptop pretty much

2. Disc usage pretty much always full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc usage pretty much always full: Now I don't have a very powerful laptop but its not usually this bad. So my computer just struggles to open, run and do pretty much everything and doesn't even type sometimes because all my disc is being used by ''service host: local system 16'', ''software reporter tool'',...
  3. Cant access pretty much everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  4. Cant access pretty much everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  5. Cant access pretty much everything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything: I have an issue where everything on my computer doesn't load pretty much anything on the first try. This happens on anything I use on the computer whether it be a video game or trying to load a google website. I don't know what the issue is and was wondering what it could be...
  7. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything: I have an issue where everything on my computer doesn't load pretty much anything on the first try. This happens on anything I use on the computer whether it be a video game or trying to load a google website. I don't know what the issue is and was wondering what it could be...
  8. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  10. Laptop pretty much dead

Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...