Windows 10: Laptop prints in mirror image

Discus and support Laptop prints in mirror image in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer is printing out mirror images, ie white text on black background. I have printed a test page from the printer which is fine so figure the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Herx, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Herx Win User

Laptop prints in mirror image

My computer is printing out mirror images, ie white text on black background. I have printed a test page from the printer which is fine so figure the problem is with my laptop.

:)

Herx, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Herx Win User

My computer is printing out mirror images, ie white text on black background. I have printed a test page from the printer which is fine so figure the problem is with my laptop.

3. Laptop prints in mirror image

Hi Herx

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

What is the make and model of your printer?

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Option 1: Run the Printer Troubleshooter -
    http://aka.ms/diag_printer10

If you are using an HP Printer, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor:

HP Print and Scan Doctor - HP Support

Official HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows | Free Download hppsdr.exe

Option 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer

A. Uninstall the Printer

Windows Key+X > Apps and Features / Programs and Features

Select your printer.

Select Uninstall.

Windows key+R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose Delete or Remove Device

Windows Key+R, type Cmd, hit Enter

Type printui.exe /s > OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

B. Install the Driver

Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers

Reinstall the Printer driver

Reboot the computer

Andre for Directly, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Laptop prints in mirror image

screen mirroring

Hi Hatty,

There is a way for you to control the remote screen whenever you are trying to mirror it from one device to another. To provide you an appropriate solution, please provide us the following information:

• Which device are you using to mirror on your laptop?
    • Are you using an app to mirror the device on your laptop?
    • Are you able to use your mouse and keyboard on your laptop even if you are not playing a game while mirroring it from a device?

If you haven't tried to use your mouse outside a game while projecting to the PC, you may follow the steps below to allow your mouse and keyboard to control the remote screen:

• Open Action Center.
    • Click the Connect button.
    • Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    • Check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display
      option as necessary.

Loraine Mon, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop prints in mirror image - Similar Threads - Laptop prints mirror

2. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  3. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  4. mirror image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mirror image: upgraded from window 7 to windows 10, how do I make a mirror image of windows 10 and all my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-image/71c1d86e-2586-45ea-a1ff-94d582045196
  5. Full mirror image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full mirror image: Hey everybody I was wondering that is it possiable to backup a mirror image of my pc in a external drive...which includes everything from my settings, apps, programs, start menu settings, my os etc. If there is a short guide would be awesome...thanks in advance submitted by...
  6. reverse mirror image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reverse mirror image: In Paint for Windows10, how do I obtain a mirror left to right reverse image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-mirror-image/85029f91-5d17-466e-9f3d-4b2bc069dc09
  7. mirror image backup

mirror image backup: How do I create an auto mirror image backup of my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-image-backup/bd3a81a8-4020-4d16-b255-0d4f346bbf36
  8. Webcam Mirrored Image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Mirrored Image: How do I change webcam image from a mirror image to a corrected image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-mirrored-image/f7f1ebdf-3fa5-4e02-9fbd-bd1ef441bdb4
  9. Windows 10: Mirror Image

Windows 10: Mirror Image: I just purchased a Seagate external storage. I wanted to make a mirror image that is a choice on my Seagate, but it doesn't work. Did windows 10 discontinue the mirror image. If so my new Seagate is not backing up all of my PC files. Any work around ideas on this subject?...
  10. file explorer mirror image

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer mirror image: my file explorer has started to display from right to left instead of the default left to right is there a fix ? 42137