Windows 10: laptop problem

Discus and support laptop problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a lenovo laptop and when I tried to login even after entering my password it won't open just loading in the main screen and sometimes the cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nawishka, Aug 19, 2019.

1. nawishka Win User

laptop problem

I have a lenovo laptop and when I tried to login even after entering my password it won't open just loading in the main screen and sometimes the cursor also showing loading and not loading continuously. so I pressed Crtl alt delete and after the signout screen appeared pressed cancel and after that desktop appeared without any desktop icons no wallpaper and taskbar & loading cursor appear time to time continuously.plz give me a solution.

:)

nawishka, Aug 19, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 19, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Volatile Win User

laptop problem

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

laptop problem

1. laptop problem - Similar Threads - laptop problem

2. Sorry because my English is poor! - The problem of Not Work Shutdown in LapTop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sorry because my English is poor! - The problem of Not Work Shutdown in LapTop: Hello . I turn off the laptop only the screen turns black and the fan and lights are on. After 15 minutes blue screen with code = driver_power_state_failur will appear. Please help as the laptop will take a long time to shut down. My laptop is Hp ProBook 4540s. I don't...
  3. having problems sending email from my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    having problems sending email from my laptop: When I send emails (icloud.com)from my laptop they are not sent and I get the following email : "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...
  4. How do I report a major problem with the Windows 10 6647578 update? Caused my laptop to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I report a major problem with the Windows 10 6647578 update? Caused my laptop to...: After I installed the KB4524147 Windows 10 update, shut down my laptop PC, and later tried to restart it, it was completely power-dead. I googled the issue and tried removing the battery/unplugging power supply, and then holding down the power button for 30+ seconds; and...
  5. Problem with HP laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with HP laptop screen: I have an HP Laptop Model #15-r015dx, its app. 5 to 6 years old, and its unique feature its equipped with a touch screen. For the last 2 + years the screen has been displaying (intermittently) little random ghost circles throughout the screen and the mouse pointer...
  6. Right part of laptop keyboard is not working. Is it a software problem or hardware problem ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right part of laptop keyboard is not working. Is it a software problem or hardware problem ?: hello there, my problem started last Tuesday night when suddenly I found my Dell XPS15 9350 keyboard buttons typing extra letters whenever I try to type anything from the right side of the keyboard for example if I typed "P" I get "IOP" and so on. Then on Wednesday, I...
  7. Laptop problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop problem: So, I have a Windows 10 Home laptop, whenever I click the "Shut Down" option, the screen says "Shutting Down..." and then goes black, but the power light and all the other buttons are still on, won't turn off, please help!...
  8. I have a problem to install windows 10 on my New laptop

I have a problem to install windows 10 on my New laptop: Hi! I wish You can solve my problem. I can't install windows 10 from a bootable usb on my New laptop which has install a free dos, endless dos, i don't know why This is The error : https://imgur.com/a/XJvj38l I also buy a license of activation....
  9. Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's, laptop down, showing message We...

Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's, laptop down, showing message We...: Windows 10 update facing problem since last 2week's, laptop down, showing message We couldn't complete the features, undoing changes, Don't turn off your computer.....
  10. problems since i purchased this laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems since i purchased this laptop: since i have purchased this HP laptop ive had nothing but problems..it wont let me use the programs I want...I have gone into apps and tell it to use certain settings and it gives me so many problems....everything I try does not work...I need a person to speak with and not a...