Windows 10: Laptop problem

Discus and support Laptop problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello, I'm trying to open up my laptop and it blocks every time here. I could join the BIOS. I am not sure why did this happened but a forced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by A normal member, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Laptop problem

Laptop problem [​IMG]

Hello, I'm trying to open up my laptop and it blocks every time here. I could join the BIOS. I am not sure why did this happened but a forced restart caused by a problem happened, my laptop reseted just fine, windows started up but it was moving so slow and I've reseted it again and this happened. Any help?

:)

A normal member, Nov 30, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 30, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Volatile Win User

Laptop problem

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Laptop problem

1. Laptop problem - Similar Threads - Laptop problem

2. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  3. I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems with my buds2 pro when connects with the window laptop: Hi everyone!My buds2 pro works well on my smartphone, but when I connected my buds2 pro with laptop, the quality is really bad. The sound is interrupted continuously, losing sound every a few seconds. I asked my friends and some told me that let change from Free-hands option...
  4. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  5. I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...

I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle...: I'm having problems with JW Library on my laptop? When I select Play ALL or even shuffle for music audio or video then it only plays the first 2 songs and then stops playing.It's fine on my phone but on my pc both streaming and downloaded only play the first two songs then it...
  6. i have a problem on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem on my laptop: hi I am facing blue dump issue Please help to find out problem this is file Minidumphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1UFJ3CYpCFntP6sW8rpgqrvYJf-zi2ISt/view?usp=drive_link...
  7. i have a problem on my laptop

i have a problem on my laptop: hi I am facing blue dump issue Please help to find out problem this is file Minidumphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1UFJ3CYpCFntP6sW8rpgqrvYJf-zi2ISt/view?usp=drive_link...
  8. i have a problem on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My Windows 11 Laptop has a problem with its partition table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Laptop has a problem with its partition table: Hey guys, I am running a Windows 11actually 10, my pc does not support 11 but I am rolling back later laptop.My PC supports UEFI but when i installed Windows I had CSM on so my pc was installed with an MBR disk. I did not worry about it for a few years but recently I tried to...
  10. My Windows 11 Laptop has a problem with its partition table

My Windows 11 Laptop has a problem with its partition table: Hey guys, I am running a Windows 11actually 10, my pc does not support 11 but I am rolling back later laptop.My PC supports UEFI but when i installed Windows I had CSM on so my pc was installed with an MBR disk. I did not worry about it for a few years but recently I tried to...