Windows 10: Laptop problem

Discus and support Laptop problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Laptop not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-problem/45380a3d-be3e-4d85-a94b-a6ad8a83ef94 Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PRAVEEN P1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Laptop problem

Laptop not open

:)

PRAVEEN P1, Jun 9, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Volatile Win User
    Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Laptop problem

Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Laptop problem

1. Laptop problem - Similar Threads - Laptop problem

2. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  6. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  7. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  8. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  9. My laptop is having questionable problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is having questionable problems: I have been having a problem in my laptop where it suddenly closes it self off randomly when I am gaming, It is very annoying. When I am playing online, sometimes my laptop turns off and also temporally cuts out the internet from my laptop. And I am not playing such high...
  10. My laptop is having questionable problems

My laptop is having questionable problems: I have been having a problem in my laptop where it suddenly closes it self off randomly when I am gaming, It is very annoying. When I am playing online, sometimes my laptop turns off and also temporally cuts out the internet from my laptop. And I am not playing such high...