Windows 10: Laptop programs crashes when loading a video

Discus and support Laptop programs crashes when loading a video in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have tried looking around for some answers but none seem to work, when loading a video from chrome, chrome just crashes. The same goes for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AntonioAntunez1, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Laptop programs crashes when loading a video

So I have tried looking around for some answers but none seem to work, when loading a video from chrome, chrome just crashes. The same goes for youtube. I tried going into the troubleshooter to check video playback but even that crashed when loading the test video. sometimes its on and off and doesn't crash and sometimes its persistent. On youtube videos, the crash happens right when I play the video when clicking the play button, not even when a second in the video goes by. The video does not even need to play, at times with some websites that have a built in video, it can still cause what ever application it is loading from to crash. I am not too versed in troubleshooting so any tips will help.

:)

AntonioAntunez1, Nov 1, 2020

2. Windows crashes while loading video thumbnails

Original Title: crashes while loading video thumbnails

i have installed windows 10 four times and uninstalled it in just 2 to 3 days because of only one problem it crashes while loading video thumbnails,i was so excited about windows 10 but it really sucks,i have around 120 gb of videos in different folders
    and while loading thumbnails my system crashes.System details

MODEL-hp 440 G2

core-i5

ram-8gb

amd graphics

please suggest me any solution.

UTKARSH MANI TRIPATHI, Nov 1, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Laptop programs crashes when loading a video

suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

Hi

I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program...

Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc...

I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is 11-12 minutes long...Ideally i would like a small window ( not recorded ) showing status...and use a hot key to start end recording, or a timer would be even better.

Prefer a free program, but can pay if its to get what i need....many programs that accept a URL only accept from a list....which mine falls outside of

Thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Laptop programs crashes when loading a video

1. Laptop programs crashes when loading a video - Similar Threads - Laptop programs crashes

2. My laptop keep crashing when i watch video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keep crashing when i watch video: My laptop keep crashing when i watch video with media player, i tried to delete the app and used movies & TV instead but it didn't get better https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keep-crashing-when-i-watch-video/168a4ab0-ea60-4553-bbbe-192d7d654c56
  3. My laptop keep crashing when i watch video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keep crashing when i watch video: My laptop keep crashing when i watch video with media player, i tried to delete the app and used movies & TV instead but it didn't get better https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keep-crashing-when-i-watch-video/168a4ab0-ea60-4553-bbbe-192d7d654c56
  4. Program Video Game crashes on DX12 & DX11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Video Game crashes on DX12 & DX11: Summary:My computer keeps crashing to desktop on any newer games, and I just assumed it was a because the games were new and wouldn't play them for a time. It's been around a year and it's the same games, Elden Ring, Warhammer III, Hogwart's Legacy, etc, same issue. I've been...
  5. Program Video Game crashes on DX12 & DX11

Program Video Game crashes on DX12 & DX11: Summary:My computer keeps crashing to desktop on any newer games, and I just assumed it was a because the games were new and wouldn't play them for a time. It's been around a year and it's the same games, Elden Ring, Warhammer III, Hogwart's Legacy, etc, same issue. I've been...
  6. Loading programs when there are two drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading programs when there are two drives.: i have two drives one "c" is for windows "d" is for programs programs default to C how can i redirect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-programs-when-there-are-two-drives/6ffbd936-652a-4634-8378-4e3d7758aea9
  7. Minecraft Crash when loading

Minecraft Crash when loading: I redeemed a code for Minecraft windows ten, but every time i open the game it crashes on the loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-crash-when-loading/b1639b73-547c-4099-b304-1bc39cf31a82
  8. Some programs crash during the loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some programs crash during the loading screen: Hey, i have ran into a problem today that i have never seen before and i cant find anything similar when googling. So i was just playing some FiveM today (fivem is sort of a extension to grand theft auto 5 that enables you to create servers and add mods to said servers),...
  9. Microsoft Store Crashes when loading up pages with videos on it.

Microsoft Store Crashes when loading up pages with videos on it.: I encountered this issue when I was trying to look into the app pages with videos, is this because of not enough RAM for the store to run?...
  10. Laptop crashes on load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop crashes on load.: When I am playing games, or doing multiple tasks, or anything to put load on my laptop, it just crashes and starts to boot up, I get no BSOD. My temps are great, and this is recent, my question is, is there anyway for me to go into windows 10, see what crashed my laptop and...