Windows 10: Laptop Public Portal Will Not Load

Discus and support Laptop Public Portal Will Not Load in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I commonly take this laptop to public places, like school. At school, they have free wifi; however in order to use it you have to first log in via the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by leo_wengus, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Laptop Public Portal Will Not Load

I commonly take this laptop to public places, like school. At school, they have free wifi; however in order to use it you have to first log in via the portal website. My computer will not load the website. I have already searched solutions, like typing in "1.1.1.1" and "neverssl.com" and many others. When I type those in, the url pops up in the browser, but it doesn't load. It shows, "This site can't be reached." At this point, I am seriously considering a factory reset. What should i do?

:)

leo_wengus, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Seany1212 Win User

$100 laptop not for the public

OMG that is so stupid, how could it not benefit the third world countries if the public are paying for them to have them?? I mean if what was suggested ($200 for the laptop, $100 for the laptop and $100 for one to be sent to the third world) then i think the poorer people would be getting them a hell of a lot faster.

Seany1212, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Mixed Reality Portal not loading

Let us isolate the concern by creating a new administrator account to check of your concern is specific to your current account or not. To create a administrator account, follow these steps:

• Right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt window, type net user [username] /add, and then press Enter.
    • In the command prompt windows again, type net localgroup administrators
      [username that you created] /add
      , and then press Enter.
    • Sign out to your current user account, and then login to the new account.
    • Enable Developer mode, and the check if you can open the Mixed Reality Portal app.
    Let us know the outcome after performing the steps above.

Argel Obm, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Laptop Public Portal Will Not Load

portal is not loading

The portal for my work will not load. I have cleared cookies, did a hard restart and not sure what else I can do.

Christine5312#, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Public Portal Will Not Load

1. Laptop Public Portal Will Not Load - Similar Threads - Laptop Public Portal

2. Laptop won't connect to public wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't connect to public wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad running windows 11 home. It does not have a VPN installed and doesn't use thrid party anti-virus. I can't get it to connect to public wifi and some wifi networks say "No internet, secured". I first noticed this problem about 2 weeks ago and nothing I...
  3. Laptop won't connect to public wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't connect to public wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad running windows 11 home. It does not have a VPN installed and doesn't use thrid party anti-virus. I can't get it to connect to public wifi and some wifi networks say "No internet, secured". I first noticed this problem about 2 weeks ago and nothing I...
  4. Microsoft Innovation Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Innovation Portal: I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated innovation portal where we can share our thoughts and ideas for Microsoft products and can also commit many other thongs for the...
  5. VLSC Portal Issue

VLSC Portal Issue: VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser and then logging back in, to no avail.If anyone has an idea, I appreciate the help....
  6. acer portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer portal: when i try to sign up for acer portal it shows this error msg that it says your internet connection has been lost??but i am connected to internet?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-portal/6729201f-6a0c-468d-a762-6efe5cb481bb
  7. acer portal

acer portal: when i try to sign up for acer portal it shows this error msg that it says your internet connection has been lost??but i am connected to internet?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-portal/6729201f-6a0c-468d-a762-6efe5cb481bb
  8. whatsapp web portal qr code not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    whatsapp web portal qr code not loading: when i tried to open whatsapp web portal both in microsoft edge and google chrome and whatsapp web desktop app. the qr code is not generated and it is simply rotating without end. qr code is not appearing. how to fix it. i am using windows 10 krishnan ks...
  9. Laptop not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not loading: I've been having this problem for a while now. Every time I turn on my laptop, a BSOD shows up and it restarts and happens again. The stopcode I got was THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER . Can someone help me fix this?...
  10. V9 Portal Site

in Browsers and Email
    V9 Portal Site: Dear W9 forum friends It appears that somehow I have installed V9 Portal Site. This has taken over my homepage and I cannot change it! I have tried multiple time via Tools > Options > General. I reset my homepage to the default homepage and I set it so that when I open my...