Windows 10: Laptop Question

Discus and support Laptop Question in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just looking at the laptops in the Windows Store and was wondering about a spec. Operating System Windows 10 in S mode. What is S mode??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JamesJoey, Jun 4, 2019.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Laptop Question

Just looking at the laptops in the Windows Store and was wondering about a spec.

Operating System Windows 10 in S mode.

What is S mode??

:)

JamesJoey, Jun 4, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Laptop Question

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Question

1. Laptop Question - Similar Threads - Laptop Question

2. Question on adding a "local account" to my wife's laptop.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question on adding a "local account" to my wife's laptop.: My wife uses a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home on it. She does not sign into any Microsoft account when using the laptop, I believe her account is called a Local Account. I would like to create my own Local Account as an administrator so I can install my own software on the...
  3. Can I sell a laptops Like this? (Windows 10 question)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I sell a laptops Like this? (Windows 10 question): Hello all, I work in a second hand store and we get computers in that we want to resell. Obviously we run something like dban to format the drives for protection of the previous owner. What I want to know can i install windows 10 (since it is free to download) and then...
  4. Laptop won't power up question.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop won't power up question.: I have a family member whose laptop will not power up. At first the battery would die after a very short time. It would run normal if the power adapter was plugged in. Now it wont power on at all. Is it possible that the laptop won't power up with the power adapter plugged in...
  5. Blue Question Mark Over Internal D:\ Drive In Laptop

Blue Question Mark Over Internal D:\ Drive In Laptop: I have been having this problem for the past day where the D:\ drive randomly disconnects and randomly reconnects for about a few minutes and then disconnects again. I tried restarting my laptop, shutting it down completely, and I checked most disk management / reset...
  6. Upgrade Laptop to Windows 10 Pro Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Laptop to Windows 10 Pro Question: Hi, I got a new laptop and want to upgrade it to pro. One question I have is will i still be able to install Home and have it activate? I want to upgrade to Pro for Hyper-V and Remote Desktop, Might as well as Bitlocker as it is already enabled in Windows as it is....
  7. Laptop Wifi Driver Question

Laptop Wifi Driver Question: Laptop is an HP 15_ce019dx Wireless adapter is an Intel Pro Set AC 7265 Newer Drivers are out from Intel for that particular adapter, been waiting on HP to post one on there site so i can update from HP, but so far nothing, should i try the ones from Intels site or just...
  8. Question after switching back to Local Account Sign in on my laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question after switching back to Local Account Sign in on my laptop: Hi all, Today Ive just switched my Microsoft Account Sign-in method on my laptop over to Local Account sign in instead. I realise that my Microsoft Account will now be unlinked from my laptop so the benefit I had when signing in with a Microsoft Account of having the ability...
  9. A Couple of Brief Questions: Search Engines / Unplugged Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    A Couple of Brief Questions: Search Engines / Unplugged Laptop: 1. When I want to 'clean' my laptop, I often go to History and 'Clear History'. Then I scroll up to Manage Search Engines and there are 5, 6 , 8 different websites I have recently visited. I am confident they exist because my computer has picked up some cookies, but they are...
  10. Restoring a backup to another identical laptop -- license question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restoring a backup to another identical laptop -- license question: I have two identical laptops, identically configured, except that one runs Win10 1511.679 and the other 1511.494. Each has a valid Win10 license. The 494 had been upgraded in place from Win7, which has corrupted the user mgmt component. I want to restore the backup of the...