Windows 10: Laptop Randomly Freezes while gaming

Discus and support Laptop Randomly Freezes while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone can you please help me with my problem? While gaming my keyboard and trackpad is the first one that's freezes then the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Aldrin Lopez, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Laptop Randomly Freezes while gaming

Hi Everyone can you please help me with my problem?

While gaming my keyboard and trackpad is the first one that's freezes then the screen

:)

John Aldrin Lopez, Oct 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Laptop FREEZES randomly!

HI,

I have a HCL laptop with Intel core i5(m520),4 gb ram ddr3 1333Mhz, 512 gb hdd, every update installed on windows 10(non-insider).My laptop freezes randomly while working, the mouse works but every thing else behind freezes also in game like half life 2,
    etc it freezes and starts repeating the sounds (for example: go,go,go,go) till the laptop recovers but if a level in the game is repeated i.e. played again and again it doesn't freezes and runs smooth.I think my laptop freezes when I am doing new things which
    are not repeated, please help!

Also I have tried all other methods like running "scf /scannow" in cmd, troubleshoot, etc.

Please help!

Thanks.

Abhijeet singla, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Laptop Randomly Freezes while gaming

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Randomly Freezes while gaming

1. Laptop Randomly Freezes while gaming - Similar Threads - Laptop Randomly Freezes

2. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  3. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  4. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop Freezes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Freezes while gaming: My laptop seems to randomly freezes while gaming i already fix the high disk usage And also i changed the virtual memory to 9gb intial and maximum could this be the cause?at what size do i need to configure my virtual memory? MY RAM IS 6GB 5.71 available...
  6. PC randomly freezes while gaming

PC randomly freezes while gaming: Hello all, my PC started to randomly freeze while I am playing games,without showing a BSOD,but there are minidumps from those freezings/crashings. Here is the Vlog collector : DESKTOP-A00HG2C-(2020-07-13_11-45-17).zip My OS is Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build...
  7. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezes randomly only while playing games: submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/
  8. Random and recurring computer crashe/freezes while gaming

Random and recurring computer crashe/freezes while gaming: Hi there! As a last ditch effort I'm turning to you with a problem I've been plagued by for more than a year. Before making this topic I made sure to browse this awsome site for any similar threads, unfortunately I found no solution. I bough my computer from a serious...
  9. Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games

Random freezes and total crashes while gaming/loading games: Dear people. My PC freeze randomly while gaming. (Cities Skylines, 7Days to Die, Minecraft) Me and my son check everything: RAM, Mainboard, CPU, GPU, SSD, HDD, even the SATA cable. I've got a new power adapter too. (450W) Yesterday I use the troubleshooting in Win10 for my...
  10. Graphics card freezing randomly while playing games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card freezing randomly while playing games: I have an Nvidia GTS 250, with the most current drivers (342.01 Windows 10 x64bit) It freezes up at random times while playing games (Mainly CSGO) I have tried Using DDU to uninstall my drivers and reinstalling them manually off the Nvidia Website. Ran CoreTemp with no...