Windows 10: Laptop randomly freezes

Discus and support Laptop randomly freezes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A while ago my laptop started to completely freeze and stop for no reason, and I have to just turn it off by holding the button. This happens often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NathanShalloe, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Laptop randomly freezes

A while ago my laptop started to completely freeze and stop for no reason, and I have to just turn it off by holding the button. This happens often now, every day almost. This happens no matter what I'm doing on it, occasionally it freezes even if it is idle.

:)

NathanShalloe, Oct 23, 2022

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 23, 2022
  4. Laptop randomly freezes

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Oct 23, 2022
Thema:

Laptop randomly freezes

1. Laptop randomly freezes - Similar Threads - Laptop randomly freezes

2. Laptop randomly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly freezing: Hello recently my dell laptop started freaking out. I have dropped my laptop many times because i travel a lot.Yesterday i was just playing games and i hit my table and my pc got frozen while the audio was looping a terrible sound when i restarted it i was recommended by...
  3. Laptop randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly freezing: Hello recently my dell laptop started freaking out. I have dropped my laptop many times because i travel a lot.Yesterday i was just playing games and i hit my table and my pc got frozen while the audio was looping a terrible sound when i restarted it i was recommended by...
  4. Laptop freezing randomly

Laptop freezing randomly: I've had an issue with my MSI GL63 8SE laptop for the past month where it would, at random times, freeze and make buzzing sounds. I would then need to force restart it.Looking into the Event Viewer, I noticed that around the time it freezes, there is an error log though I'm...
  5. Laptop freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezing randomly: I've had an issue with my MSI GL63 8SE laptop for the past month where it would, at random times, freeze and make buzzing sounds. I would then need to force restart it.Looking into the Event Viewer, I noticed that around the time it freezes, there is an error log though I'm...
  6. Laptop freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop randomly freezes

Laptop randomly freezes: A while ago my laptop started to completely freeze and stop for no reason, and I have to just turn it off by holding the button. This happens often now, every day almost. This happens no matter what I'm doing on it, occasionally it freezes even if it is idle....
  8. laptop freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop freezing randomly: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2021-‎10-‎27 6:32 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 815Parameter 2: 3Parameter 3:...
  9. laptop freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop freezing randomly: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2021-‎10-‎27 6:32 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 815Parameter 2: 3Parameter 3:...
  10. Laptop freezes randomly

Laptop freezes randomly: I have this issue for more than a year now. My laptop would freeze randomly ever since I did an update from Windows 1903 to 1909. Not a single update released has fixed this issue for me. I can go a few days just fine. Four days max. And then the issue will come. Sometimes my...