Windows 10: Laptop randomly going back the password screen

Discus and support Laptop randomly going back the password screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing a problem with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. Occasionally, after being on for 5-10 minutes, the laptop goes black for a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Tree44, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Tree44 Win User

Laptop randomly going back the password screen

Hello,

I have been experiencing a problem with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. Occasionally, after being on for 5-10 minutes, the laptop goes black for a millisecond, then boots me back to the password screen. After re-entering my password, I get back in (all my applications are still open) and it doesn't happen again for the rest of the time the computer is on. There are Microsoft Family parental controls enabled on this laptop, so I think they might have something to do with it, but I have no way to be sure. Please Help!

:)

Tree44, Dec 26, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 26, 2018
  3. cdjman0 Win User
    My computer will randomly go to the lock screen

Hey I'm having this problem as well. It started late last week/earlier this week. Bumping this thread. Laptop (running Wi 10) randomly cuts to lock screen and makes me re input my password. I looked at the solution posted above but I want to keep my computer's lock screen. I just want to stop it from locking randomly.

cdjman0, Dec 26, 2018
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop randomly going back the password screen - Similar Threads - Laptop randomly going

2. Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal: Hello to everyone;So about a year ago I got a new PC. Now, this pc has always had the issue as described above - headphones randomly disconnect, screen flashes black, and when it comes to, the realtek audio manager is open, telling me I've just connected a new device...
  3. Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal: Hello to everyone;So about a year ago I got a new PC. Now, this pc has always had the issue as described above - headphones randomly disconnect, screen flashes black, and when it comes to, the realtek audio manager is open, telling me I've just connected a new device...
  4. Headphones disconnect randomly and make screen go black, and then go back to normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps going back to blue screen: When I opened my laptop it didn't charge to turn it on and the blue error screen popped up and fixed all the problems and nothing worked and it kept going back to blue screen, even tried resetting but it still sent me to blue screen. How do I solve this problem?...
  6. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps going back to blue screen: When I opened my laptop it didn't charge to turn it on and the blue error screen popped up and fixed all the problems and nothing worked and it kept going back to blue screen, even tried resetting but it still sent me to blue screen. How do I solve this problem?...
  7. My laptop keeps going back to blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop screen going black randomly.

Laptop screen going black randomly.: My laptop screen is going black randomly but it stays on and the only way I can fix that is by a hard reset. I've noticed that when my pc is very loaded for example a heavy game like Fortnite/GTAV no problem happens, but when I do a simple task like browsing the web it...
  9. Laptop screen randomly going black.

Laptop screen randomly going black.: My laptop screen sometimes goes black while doing normal tasks - browsing the internet, etc. When it goes black, the laptop is still turned on, but the system is unresponsive. Win + ctrl + shift + b doesn't work....
  10. Laptop randomly going to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop randomly going to sleep: Hi, my laptop has been having a problem where it is randomly going to sleep. Everything else seemed to work fine until recently the hard drive became very slow and glitchy for while, and things started crashing repeatedly etc, but only happened temporarily which led me to...