Windows 10: laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well.

Discus and support laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop seems to have an issue where, randomly, my mouse will start flickering and my whole laptop will lag, whether it be games, browsers, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Samuel Addison, May 26, 2024.

1. laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well.

My laptop seems to have an issue where, randomly, my mouse will start flickering and my whole laptop will lag, whether it be games, browsers, or anything. it happens randomly and sometimes stops. When I use task manager to see what is happening, I have plenty of memory to use and nothing seems to turn on or activate when the issue happens. If I hit the windows button, it fixes it for about a few seconds, then resumes. Sometimes it fixes itself and sometimes it lasts for 30 minutes. I have no idea what is going on with my system.I've done an antimalware check and checked my mouse settings, but

:)

Samuel Addison, May 26, 2024

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well. :)

anticlutch, May 26, 2024
  3. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, May 26, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well.

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 26, 2024
Thema:

laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well.

1. laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well. - Similar Threads - laptop randomly lags

2. laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop randomly lags with mouse flickering as well.: My laptop seems to have an issue where, randomly, my mouse will start flickering and my whole laptop will lag, whether it be games, browsers, or anything. it happens randomly and sometimes stops. When I use task manager to see what is happening, I have plenty of memory to use...
  3. random mouse stuttering and lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random mouse stuttering and lagging: Hey, Ive got some random mouse lags, where every few seconds the mouse pauses then tries to catch up. ive tested quite a few things and im starting to go crazy:tried a new mouse, same issuetried mouse on another comp, works fineupdated drivers for everythingbooted in safe...
  4. my mouse is randomly beeping and lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my mouse is randomly beeping and lagging: I have 5 mice 1 is wireless and 4 is wired and every one of them can randomly beep and lag my whole system causing it to randomly black my screen, any help? submitted by /u/Fuzzy_Drop8480 [link] [comments]...
  5. random mouse lag/keyboard lag and other issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    random mouse lag/keyboard lag and other issues.: So just very recently i've began to notice a few things that are annoying me that hadnt been an issue before. My mouse sometimes stops/lags for a slight second almost like there is a bad spot on my mousepad that the infrared gets disrupted but this is not the case i get the...
  6. Laptop randomly lags

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly lags: As mentioned in the title, my 2 year old laptop has started to lag randomly, and it does not revert back to normal by itself. A few weeks ago this happened too but it was easily fixed by doing a forced restart. But now, even with a forced restart, it starts lagging, even on...
  7. Laptop screen flickers randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen flickers randomly: my laptop screen randomly turns off and back on randomly. here is a video https://youtu.be/_AZhTYZIw2s i have updated my graphics driver as well and changed my power settings as well. here are my specifications : https://imgur.com/a/CnGHUxu submitted by /u/Iamprateek...
  8. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...
  9. laptop screen glitching, flickering and lagging

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop screen glitching, flickering and lagging: [IMG]Hello, I have some issues with Intel HD Graphics 5500, it keeps flickering and glitching and keeps lagging. I have tried to fix by referring to some tutorial videos from youtube, it still doesn't help with problem. I have captured my screen in glitching state....
  10. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !: Hi guys how are you? Since yesterday im having this issue, my mouse starts lagging and beeping and i cant do anything else at the pc, the keyboard still works but if i turn the pc off or try to restart nothinh happens, i need to to press the reset button Is something...