Windows 10: Laptop randomly shuts down

Discus and support Laptop randomly shuts down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, mywhen i have the power adapter plugged in. When i plug it out it works wihtout any problems. I got a Screenshot of the Windows Event Viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Julz_76, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Julz_76 Win User

Laptop randomly shuts down

Hello,

mywhen i have the power adapter plugged in. When i plug it out it works wihtout any problems.

I got a Screenshot of the Windows Event Viewer does that tell anything about that?

I got a Toshiba Satellite L750-16V with Windows10x64.

Laptop randomly shuts down 0ef8c8d1-e3fe-4147-a19f-5e52ab06c1cb?upload=true.png

Laptop randomly shuts down 71c98577-d91e-4e99-8f71-ca7910e6f027?upload=true.png

:)

Julz_76, Sep 13, 2018
  2. rhodes132 Win User

laptop randomly shutting down

I have a gateway laptop w/ amd turion 64x2 processors,windows vista. I use to be able to play games all day, do 10 things at once and my laptop was fine. All of a sudden i have ran into the problem of my laptop randomly shutting down. At first it was just shutting down when i was playing video games (games that doesn't even have the greatest of graphics and that i played ever since i had laptop which has been for about 2 years); ide say i would be able to play about 5-20 min and randomly would shut down. Then i stopped playing video games on this and now just download music and playing music and if i am downloading music and playing music and converting music it will shut down on me. Seems to keep getting worse and worse, like today i was just browsing the internet it it shutdown on me. I did get a blue screen the other day as well, first time it has happened to me on this laptop. If anyone could tell me what this could be i would greatly appreciate it.

Another note: If i unplug my laptop from the recharger i can usually play until the battery is dead, but it will make my computer real laggy and choppy so its not even worth to do when playing games.

rhodes132, Sep 13, 2018
  3. laptop randomly shutting down

Sounds like the Powersupply you have is being problematic, or something is overheating, that last part of your quote gave me a clue in, now other thing id recommend is getting in the base of that laptop and cleaning it thoroughly, once you do that, clean the laptop every other month.

eidairaman1, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Laptop randomly shuts down

Laptop shutting down randomly!

Hello! I have got a VOSTRO 14 machine! My PC keep shutting down randomly. When there is no load on it, it works fine, but when i run a software like GAMES, Chrome etc. it shuts down, suddenly a black screen come and laptop shuts down. I have tried removing
    my battery and start it by plugging in the power cord. It worked fine without battery. When the battery is in, the same problem continues. After the appearance of black screen i have to press the power button to get it ON back. Any suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

EhteshamArif, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Laptop randomly shuts down

1. Laptop randomly shuts down - Similar Threads - Laptop randomly shuts

2. Laptop Randomly Shuts Down

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Randomly Shuts Down: Hello, Recently I connected my ASUS FX505DT Gaming Laptop to an external monitor. So far everything was working just fine with it, until I ordered an external keyboard to connect to the laptop, every time I would be playing some of sort of game. My screen would randomly say...
  3. Laptop randomly shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop randomly shutting down: this might be more of a hardware issue, but I'm not sureHello,Recently my laptop has been shutting down randomly whenever I plug in my charger to the device. Usually when you "shut down" a computer, it stays "on" for a few seconds, with the fans and everything still running...
  4. laptop shut down randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop shut down randomly: well its been happening for the last year,it looks like if i don't use left USB 3 ports it happens a lot less and I've been using only with USB 2 ports and it was fine but it started to happen again,i stressed every part of the laptop with aida64 and it was fine but sometimes...
  5. Random Shut Downs

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Shut Downs: Hello, I recently built a PC(System Builder - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB VENTUS XS OC, F2 MicroATX Mini Tower - PCPartPicker) about a little over a month ago and recently I have been having a weird problem. First off, when building it there is a...
  6. Laptop Randomly Shuts Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Randomly Shuts Down: My laptop randomly says locking and shuts down. My display and sleep settings are set to never but it still occurs. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-randomly-shuts-down/3ecd4213-38c3-4036-93f1-54de79543716
  7. Laptop shutting down randomly

Laptop shutting down randomly: For the past month or so, my laptop seems to randomly lock itself and shut down when it's unplugged, even though it might be fully charged when it does it. From experience, it tends to do so when I am playing something audio or video related. No issues occur when the laptop...
  8. Random "Shutting down.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random "Shutting down..": Hi guys! I'm seekig for help I have a few computers having the same issue.. They randomly shut down.. (with the Shutting down screen) There are no temperature issues.. what should I try to do? (the pc's are publicly used) submitted by /u/xnevenx [link] [comments]...
  9. Random shut-down

Random shut-down: My PC keeps shutting down frequently (Windows 10 - temperature OK) with an ID41 kernel power critical error. So far I have been able to find no help at all. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-shut-down/c98828d8-f931-4eb1-9531-9cb8dc10341a
  10. Randomly shuts down

Randomly shuts down: Hello, this problem started since I bought my laptop (already has windows 10 on it) It shuts down A LOT. The blue screen shows up sometimes but it just restart w/out the blue screen thing randomly! I've been playing Sims 4 and it's really annoying because I have to save...