Windows 10: Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

Discus and support Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop keeps shutting down everytime i play Fortnite My laptop Specs;Laptop Name: Lenovo Y50-70Ram: 16GBProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4700HQ CPU @... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PujyanthVarma, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

My laptop keeps shutting down everytime i play Fortnite My laptop Specs;Laptop Name: Lenovo Y50-70Ram: 16GBProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 64 Bit Please Help Me

:)

PujyanthVarma, Oct 22, 2021
  2. rhodes132 Win User

laptop randomly shutting down

I have a gateway laptop w/ amd turion 64x2 processors,windows vista. I use to be able to play games all day, do 10 things at once and my laptop was fine. All of a sudden i have ran into the problem of my laptop randomly shutting down. At first it was just shutting down when i was playing video games (games that doesn't even have the greatest of graphics and that i played ever since i had laptop which has been for about 2 years); ide say i would be able to play about 5-20 min and randomly would shut down. Then i stopped playing video games on this and now just download music and playing music and if i am downloading music and playing music and converting music it will shut down on me. Seems to keep getting worse and worse, like today i was just browsing the internet it it shutdown on me. I did get a blue screen the other day as well, first time it has happened to me on this laptop. If anyone could tell me what this could be i would greatly appreciate it.

Another note: If i unplug my laptop from the recharger i can usually play until the battery is dead, but it will make my computer real laggy and choppy so its not even worth to do when playing games.

rhodes132, Oct 22, 2021
  3. laptop randomly shutting down

Sounds like the Powersupply you have is being problematic, or something is overheating, that last part of your quote gave me a clue in, now other thing id recommend is getting in the base of that laptop and cleaning it thoroughly, once you do that, clean the laptop every other month.

eidairaman1, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

Laptop shutting down randomly!

Hello! I have got a VOSTRO 14 machine! My PC keep shutting down randomly. When there is no load on it, it works fine, but when i run a software like GAMES, Chrome etc. it shuts down, suddenly a black screen come and laptop shuts down. I have tried removing
    my battery and start it by plugging in the power cord. It worked fine without battery. When the battery is in, the same problem continues. After the appearance of black screen i have to press the power button to get it ON back. Any suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

EhteshamArif, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

1. Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite - Similar Threads - Laptop randomly shutting

2. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  3. PC randomly shuts down while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly shuts down while playing games: I got a brand new HP Omen 30L 3 months ago, and I've loved it except for an extremely annoying issue - after 5-10 minutes of running a game the display and keyboard will just shut off, but the fans will stay on. I'm pretty sure it is a problem with either the GPU or the power...
  4. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  5. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  6. Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite: My laptop keeps shutting down everytime i play Fortnite My laptop Specs;Laptop Name: Lenovo Y50-70Ram: 16GBProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 64 Bit Please Help Me...
  7. Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite: My laptop keeps shutting down everytime i play Fortnite My laptop Specs;Laptop Name: Lenovo Y50-70Ram: 16GBProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 64 Bit Please Help Me...
  8. Laptop shut down automatically when playing games

Laptop shut down automatically when playing games: [ATTACH] hi, My laptop will keep sudden shuting down when i playing computer games. This has never happened before previously. Anyone can help me how to solve the issue? have clear the fans of laptop to rule out laptop overheating issue....
  9. Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it: Hello there I'd really appreciate your help , I used to play on my Laptop and never had faced a problem but once I got a problem in my hard disk and fixed it already , but then after a really short while when I tried to open the game again "League of Legends" it happens that...
  10. BSOD Randomly especially when playing games and shutting down

BSOD Randomly especially when playing games and shutting down: Hey guys, for the last few months I have been experiencing crashes that forces me to reboot my machine, BSOD's mainly. I was playing Playerunknown Battlegrounds and I was getting kicked out of game and I have a feeling it was due to something on my computer, after doing all...