Windows 10: Laptop randomly stopped working

Discus and support Laptop randomly stopped working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello people of Reddit. So I was using my laptop as I normally would. Then just out of nowhere the screen just went black. So I tried closing it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ih8redsn0w, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Laptop randomly stopped working

Hello people of Reddit.

So I was using my laptop as I normally would. Then just out of nowhere the screen just went black. So I tried closing it and opening it but nothing. So I held the power button to turn it off because the lights indicated it was still on. So I turned it off and it would not turn back on. Eventually I picked it up off the desk and pressed the power button and it worked.

Does anyone have any clue what happened?

submitted by /u/ih8redsn0w
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ih8redsn0w, Aug 7, 2020

2. Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Aug 7, 2020
  3. TS-11 Win User
    Wifi stops working randomly

Hi,

My wifi stops working randomly as of lately even though I am connected and the internet is working. Other machines, phones and tablet that I have keep working. This is extremely annoying. Only solution is to restart the laptop. Need to do this 2-3 times
    a day. Other solutions suggested by community do not work!

Any help please?

Thanks.

T

TS-11, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Gainward Win User

Laptop randomly stopped working

Logitech G930 randomly stops working?

Hi *Smile Laptop randomly stopped working :)

I've had G930 for over a year and it's been working quite well, but recently, it just randomly stops working! (it stops for 3-4 seconds and then start works again)
    I tried removing the driver and installing it again and still the same problem
    anyone who can help? *Frown Laptop randomly stopped working :(

Gainward, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Laptop randomly stopped working

1. Laptop randomly stopped working - Similar Threads - Laptop randomly stopped

2. Bluetooth on laptop just stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth on laptop just stops working randomly: Hi all,I've been researching this issue, ad nauseum. I've tried everything so far that I have seen recommended. Here's what I've done:1. Run the BT troubleshooter2. Made sure BT is turned on multiple times3. Restarted BT Support Service multiple times. This works after...
  3. Bluetooth on laptop just stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on laptop just stops working randomly: Hi all,I've been researching this issue, ad nauseum. I've tried everything so far that I have seen recommended. Here's what I've done:1. Run the BT troubleshooter2. Made sure BT is turned on multiple times3. Restarted BT Support Service multiple times. This works after...
  4. Laptop keyboard randomly stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard randomly stops working.: My laptop keyboard randomly stops working. The only way to get it back to work is by a hard reset press the power button to shut off the laptop or navigate in the system and press shut down. The it will work for an undetermined amount of time it could be few minutes, hours,...
  5. Laptop keyboard randomly stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard randomly stops working.: My laptop keyboard randomly stops working. The only way to get it back to work is by a hard reset press the power button to shut off the laptop or navigate in the system and press shut down. The it will work for an undetermined amount of time it could be few minutes, hours,...
  6. Lenovo laptop keyboard randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop keyboard randomly stops working: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad t460p whoose keyboard randomly stops working after startup and touchpad scroll also works with delay when keyboard stops working but keypad mouse works just fine,When this problem arrives and i try to restart the laptop or even shut it down, the...
  7. Laptop microphone randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop microphone randomly stopped working: Yesterday upon using the laptop my microphone worked completely fine, now for some reason my laptop mic just completely stopped working, as well as any external microphone i plug into it. all drivers are updated, running the newest version of windows 10 even though yesterday...
  8. My laptop keyboard randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keyboard randomly stopped working: There were some glitches while I was using PowerPoint. A message telling me to use "Ctrl + T" kept popping up and the error sound with no error message. I restarted my computer a couple times. Things were back to normal. I left to go get something. When I returned the...
  9. Laptop Wifi randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop Wifi randomly stops working: Hi, I have a HP 14 ba0078 2-in-1 laptop, with 8th gen Intel core i3 and 4 gb RAM Since the past few weeks, my laptop's wifi adaptor has randomly stopped working many times over the course of a day. I have to keep running the troubleshooter and have to reset it back into...
  10. Laptop randomly stops working and then starts working again

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop randomly stops working and then starts working again: So my laptop stops working suddenly and then randomly starts working after 15-20 days for about 2-3 months. This has happened to me 3 times now. No lights come on in the system, I cannot enter BIOS mode, I tried to drain the residual battery and turn it on again it didn't...